Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

jschultz1

jschultz1 was last seen:
Nov 18, 2019 at 4:38 AM
    1. neofreezefastpitch
      neofreezefastpitch
      Not sure if you got my last message. Our indoor practices are at Force Sports in Fairlawn (Akron) and at Pinnacle (Rt 18 about 3 miles west of Force Sports. Both about 20-25 minutes closer to you than Medina proper. Our fall outdoor practices are at Hinckley Reservation so about 15-20 minutes closer than Medina. Just in case you don't have any luck. Thanks
    2. neofreezefastpitch
      neofreezefastpitch
      Good luck to you as well. If things change please give me a call. Like you I am taking my time looking for that right fit.
    3. neofreezefastpitch
      neofreezefastpitch
      Did you find a team? I could use your daughters utility position and pitching skill set to bring our team to 10. I need a player who can rotate in the field to a couple positions and pitch. If in NE OH and still looking, give me a call.Thanks!
      Coach Hunter
      216-339-1905
      1. jschultz1
        jschultz1
        Hello, we have not found a team yet. We are located 20 minutes south of Youngstown and unfortunately all of the responses have been 2-3 hrs away. Looks like you would be an 1.5. Still probably a little farther than desired. Appreciate your message and interest. Good luck with your search.
        Sep 7, 2019