1. Ohio swat 16u
      Ohio swat 16u
      Ohio swat is still looking for one to fill roster if your interested
    2. Ohio swat 16u
      Ohio swat 16u
      Have you found a team?
    3. Ohio swat 16u
      Ohio swat 16u
      Just checking to see if you've found a team and if not if your interested in working out with Ohio swat contact coach Chris at cdaug12@yahoo.com to set up a time thank you
    4. Ohio swat 16u
      Ohio swat 16u
      Ohio swat is really interested in having your daughter tryout with us so if you could contact me we could set up a time
    5. Fattboy13
      Fattboy13
      Mid American fastpitch out of willoughby Ohio is searching for a pitcher. If willoughby isn't to far for you guys email at fattboy1331@gmail.com and we could set up a tryout and you can check out our facility . Our head of fastpitch operations is the head coach of Lake erie college fastpitch team and she works with our girls .
    6. Fattboy13
      Fattboy13
      Mid American fastpitch Azbill is looking for a number two pitcher we are out of willoughby Ohio. If that location would work for practices send me an email at fattboy1331@gmail.com and I could tell you more about our organization I will tell you the head of fastpitch operations for us is the head coach for Lake erie college and she works with all our girls .
    7. Clarkcountyhavoc
      Clarkcountyhavoc
      Please call Jason if available for this coming weekend 7-11and7-12...937-408-6970
    8. Louisvillesoftball
      Louisvillesoftball
      I coach 16u for Ohio Attack, practices are in Louisville. Would like to see your daughter throw, contact me at 330-685-3784, Scott English