Following 1

Followers 2

Share This Page

Nature Boy

Nature Boy was last seen:
Aug 27, 2019
    1. Les Nichols
      Les Nichols
      I'm new to navigation of the softball zone, let me know you get this, thx. Might easier to call or text??
    2. Les Nichols
      Les Nichols
      Rockford, north part of Mercer county.
    3. BlackHawks10U
      BlackHawks10U
      I think we are your fit. We are an 05 team looking for one more strong player with a great work ethic. We play fall ball, a couple winter tourneys the 5-7 in then summer with plans to go to nationals next summer. We are out of Findlay Ohio. BlackHawks Uproar. Call or text me (Danny) at 419-889-8758 and have her come practice with us to see if she's a fit!
    4. Nature Boy
      Nature Boy
      Call Mitch Voskul 419-852-7199
    5. Nature Boy
      Nature Boy
      I think we would be interested possibly.....Coldwater is putting on a tournament in June. Would you be interested in that?
    6. Apebird6
      Apebird6
      Hey if you're interested there's a small tournament they're putting together for a festival in Grover Hill Ohio which is just down the road from you not too far they're looking for three more teams they want to have six teams do a three game guarantee they have a Rec team to small community-based travel teams the cost is only $100 it's to support the park they're letting 12u and 14U teams in so the rec teams of 14U one of the team is a 14 year then there's a 12u team they are all just playing in the same bracket they're looking for three more teams if you're interested in playing it's not expensive and it'd be a good chance to get some playing time just let us know thanks
    7. Apebird6
      Apebird6
      Hi wanted to know if you are interested at this time in the travel team as we will be having a meeting coming up soon with all the paperwork and info and wanted to know if you had anyone who was interested at this time please feel free to give us a call and we can discuss any information that you might want to know at this time 419-741-9055 thank you
    8. BlackHawks10U
      BlackHawks10U
      Hey we have tournament in Findlay Ohio this weekend. We play Friday at 9:45am and 1:15pm then on to bracket play sat. If your interested please contact me at 419-889-8758 my name is Danny