Pride Coach
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2018 at 6:46 PM
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

Pride Coach

Some of the travel teams in the Cinci. area are worse than rec teams I see. I am the treasurer at Tealtown and see a lot of rec ball. Feb 22, 2018

Pride Coach was last seen:
Sep 17, 2018 at 6:46 PM
    1. Pride Coach
      Pride Coach
      Some of the travel teams in the Cinci. area are worse than rec teams I see. I am the treasurer at Tealtown and see a lot of rec ball.
    2. Pride Coach
      Pride Coach
      I absolutely agree. This stigma that some have against rec teams and rec players is ridiculous.
      1. TheSoftballZone
        TheSoftballZone
        I agree 100%, the rec program are the future players that will support future travel teams. Of course once thsee showcase event start hosting t-ball we won't need rec ball any more. LOL
        Feb 27, 2018
    3. City Slicker
      City Slicker
      Thanks.

Our league is 100% rec with no travel or tournament team players. Of the 11 that I will have on my team this year, 4 of them couple play travel. It's a great bunch of girls that love playing together - that's why they all stayed in rec ball. They're all going to play HS ball next year and I want to challenge them a little bit.

I wish there were more teams around here that don't shun the rec teams.
    4. City Slicker
      City Slicker
      Too bad you are not in the Akron area. I coach a 14U rec team and this is the exact type of thing that I am looking for!
      1. Pride Coach
        Pride Coach
        We are a 1st year select team but to be honest 6 of my 11 girls are coming from Rec (which is exactly what I wanted btw). If your ever down in the Cinci area let me know or if you want to come down for just one game we can work that out as well.
        Feb 21, 2018