Jan 21, 2017
Manage Groups:
Nursing Assistant/Student/Collegiate Softball Play

Share This Page

Rachelle_Miller

New Member, from South Euclid, OH

Rachelle_Miller was last seen:
Jan 21, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Rachelle_Miller's profile yet.
  • About

Nursing Assistant/Student/Collegiate Softball Play
    Hello, my name is Rachelle Miller. I am a senior on an athletic scholarship at Notre Dame College of Ohio. I am a utility player that plays the outfield, infield, and pitches. I have been playing competitive travel softball since I was 6 years old. I have coached on 10U teams back in my hometown New Castle, PA. I played travel softball for the Ohio Wolfpack.

I am the head coach for the 12U Lady Diamonds team in Hudson, OH. My philosophy is to field the players that hustle, work hard, have good attitudes, and love the game. I want to coach girls that see a future in the next level of softball. I am committed to my players and am solely there for their betterment, for them to play the game we love, and to reach their goals in the sport.

If you are interested in the Lady Diamonds Organization at any age level contact me at 724-971-8771 or rmiller2277@yahoo.com.

Our organization is different from most teams because all of our coaches are current or past collegiate softball players. Our players also have FULL access to an indoor training facility equipped with five batting cages, an area for infield, and workout equipment. Players also are put through our player development program which works on players speed, agility, footwork and fundamental softball skills in defense, offense, and the mental aspects of the game.

Softball, Nursing, Coaching