Share This Page

Shane

Member, Male, from Wauseon, Ohio

Shane was last seen:
Aug 6, 2018
    1. psufan
      psufan
      Shane
      I wanted to make sure you saw that the New England Catchers Camp will again be holding their road show camp down in Columbus Ohio the first weekend in March. I took my DD last year and it was great.
      Also, I kept meaning to come over and introduce myself at the Pumpkin Smash in North Ridgeville but didn't get a chance. I am sure we will run into each other at Wizards World sooner or later.
      Take care
      Trent Garno Wizards Elite 03
    2. Shane
      Shane
      Thanks for the reply psufan. It seems the two catching camps that I would love to take my DD to are either on the east cost (NECC) or out west to the Jen Schro experience. I am keeping my fingers crossed that one of these camps or both (why not be greedy) hit the road and make a visit a little closer to northwest Ohio. If not, guess we will be planning a vacation around my DD attending one of these camps. Take care, Shane
    3. psufan
      psufan
      Hi Shane
      I saw your post from earlier this month about the postion of the throwing hand of your catcher while in the runners on postion. And that you looked at the New England Catchers Camp website. I can't say enough about the NECC. I have taken my dd to their camps the last couple years and all I can say is the late Dave Weaver and now his son Jay got it right. No better was to train a catcher in my opinion. There is so much information just on the NECC site you can use it is great. I train the catchers on my dd team and the improvements are amazing.
  • About

Adult Probation Officer
    Father of a daughter who is beginning to grow into a pretty good softball player. As my daughter continues to develop her ability to play fastpitch, I am trying to grow as a youth fastpitch softball coach with aspirations of coaching the older (teenage girls) population someday. Outside of the softball world, I enjoy watching my son play baseball, soccer, and basketball. My wife and I try to be the vehicle for whatever direction our children's interest take them, and we are loving every minute of the ride!!

Coaching youth fastpitch softball and watching my daughter enjoy the sport we are learning together!

Signature

Shane Chamberlin, Asst. Coach
    Finesse 05' - Henegar
    chamberlin2669@gmail.com