Followers 1

Birthday:
Jan 1, 1975 (Age: 44)

Share This Page

softballfamilyx1

New Member, Male, 44

1. FC2019
      FC2019
      hi my name is bill blackie i ma the coach of the firecrackers we are still looking for a 3rd pitcher we have a great group of girls and amazing environment low stress we have Mikeala Minnor coming in to work with the girls every 2 weeks she was an all american at the university of Missouri if you have any interest or questions please call me at 4406458361
    2. Jason Wabnitz
      Jason Wabnitz
      Batesville blaze 14u looking for another #1 pitcher to go along with our other #1. Will have plenty of mound time for her. We are a competitive team that needs the one thing every team needs 2 number 1 pitchers we play usssa in Indiana Columbus shelbyville and Edinburgh. Can direct message batesville 14u blaze 2019-2020 on Facebook team page or me as well wabnitzjason@gmail.com
    3. jmcdonough
      jmcdonough
      Valley Extreme 14U, located in Warren, Ohio is currently looking for a 3rd pitcher to finalize pitching rotation. Currently have 1 05 and 1 06 pitcher on the team.
      Email me at jmcdonough514@gmail.com if you have any interest.
    4. Dr J
      Dr J
      Hi- I coach a mostly '06 14u team with the Steel City Select organization in Western PA. We are looking for a pitcher! Sent more info on team to your inbox
    5. Mal
      Mal
      Where are you located? Looking in N.E. Ohio
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1975 (Age: 44)