Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Share This Page

streak22

streak22 was last seen:
Mar 20, 2019 at 11:35 PM
    1. TerrelDixonWarhawks
      TerrelDixonWarhawks
      If you are still in search of a team. Lake Erie Warhawks are looking to add on due to injury. Catcher/utility will be missing significant time. Located in Oberlin, Ohio. 3 upcoming indoor scrimmages in Brunswick, Ohio along with 11 competitive tourneys. Contact Head Coach Terrel Dixon for more information.
      tdix441623@gmail.com
      330-321-1861
    2. Tacuma Swanson
      Tacuma Swanson
      Feel free to text me and would love to chat. We are always open to talent if the right fit.

Coach Tee
      Asst coach Bev Bandits
      614-493-6740
    3. neofreezefastpitch
      neofreezefastpitch
      Did your daughter find a home as a catcher somewhere? I may be seeking a starting catcher with a stick. New 14U team out of Medina, OH. Combination of 04 and 05. Let me know. Thanks Coach Hunter 216-339-1905.
      1. streak22
        streak22
        we are practicing with a team currently but have yet to commit anywhere yet
        Jan 25, 2019
    4. Cuyahoga Falls Softball
      Cuyahoga Falls Softball
      We play at the first energy complex behind Stonehedge. We are mostly Cuy falls and akron girls. Almost our entire team is 05.

I have a catcher but only one. My biggest need is a clear cut 4 hitter that would also rotate catching and utility.

If you'd like to talk.
      Tim
    5. Gbaugh34
      Gbaugh34
      Springfield Heat 16u in Springfield Ohio,
      is looking to add a catcher to our very talented team
      We had a great season and look to continue to do so in the new season
      We will play in the fall with indoor tourneys as well before moving on to a competitive summer schedule
      If interested feel free to text me
      Gary Baugh
      937-926-1311
    6. Excavator7
      Excavator7
      Does your daughter have any open dates in June ?
    7. mikeez
      mikeez
      Hi streak, I'm from Ashtabula county. North Kingsville to be specific. I have some options but it may be easier to chat. Do you want to exchange phone numbers?