Oct 18, 2020 at 5:31 PM
Media:
Albums:
Links:
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

TheSoftballZone

Administrator

June McCune pictute will be my new Avatar until her one year sponsorship is complete. Hoping she get on the diamond soon. May 23, 2020

TheSoftballZone was last seen:
Oct 18, 2020 at 5:31 PM
    1. Doom Leader
      Doom Leader
      I’m glad to see the body shaming post got taken down, I think is BS that it took as long as it did, my parents and my organization got shamed bad mouthed and ran through the mud, as soon as we reply back it gets shut down. This kind of bullshit should never be on here!! Shame on you this site!!
      Tim Gregory
    2. TheSoftballZone
      TheSoftballZone
      June McCune pictute will be my new Avatar until her one year sponsorship is complete. Hoping she get on the diamond soon.
    3. oiler_pride
      oiler_pride
      Can I get a title of a thread changed? My Y-Town Mayhem has been changed to July 24-26 due to COVID. I need JULY to be put in the place of April if possible. Thanks!
      1. DanMaz likes this.
      2. Rerun
        Rerun
        It’s done
        May 18, 2020
    4. IRdad09
      IRdad09
      Hello....at what point do I lose "new" member status? I've been on here for nearly 3yrs. Thank you.
    5. IRdad09
      IRdad09
      Is there a way to change my screen name?...IRdad09
    6. kochdawn
      kochdawn
      Can you change my screen name? GCMom06
    7. cinstate082
      cinstate082
      Is there a way to change my screen name? I need to change it to something more generic or do I have to create a new one
      1. TheSoftballZone
        TheSoftballZone
        We can change it for you, what would u like as your new user name
        Aug 12, 2018
      2. cinstate082
        cinstate082
        CincySlammersParrott
        Aug 12, 2018
      3. cinstate082
        cinstate082
        Thank you
        Aug 12, 2018
    8. mikehughlett
      mikehughlett
      cant post my try outs. Wont recognize the 4 number code.
      1. TheSoftballZone
        TheSoftballZone
        Make sure your enter everything correctly. We just tested the site and we're not getting any errors reported
        Jul 25, 2018
      2. mikehughlett
        mikehughlett
        its been correct every time. still getting the same thing
        Jul 26, 2018
      3. TheSoftballZone
        TheSoftballZone
        Did you sign up for a account on softballclassified.com? .
        Jul 26, 2018
    9. M.Newland
      M.Newland
      Elite 10u pitcher/utility player available for Ridgeville Breast Cancer tournament.
    10. TheSoftballZone
      TheSoftballZone
      New Profile Post, are like tweets if you ever used twitter. You can post short 140 character type messages and peeps can comment.
      1. TheSoftballZone
        TheSoftballZone
        Not sure how many have caught on to this feature. Plain simple way to communicate short messages
        Feb 27, 2018
    11. TheSoftballZone
      TheSoftballZone
    12. LFDblazingbats
      LFDblazingbats
      please help. I have tried multiple times to list our tourney on the master list. It has not shown up at all so far.
      thanks
      1. TheSoftballZone
        TheSoftballZone
        Are you using are new Tournament web site tournaments2.go.com ? If your using the old tournament listing system it's no longer available for posting tournaments, set for view only.
        Dec 6, 2017
      2. LFDblazingbats
        LFDblazingbats
        I followed the forum post from this website for a master tourney list. which looked the same as all the other years i have placed the tourney on the master list page. I see many other 2018 tourneys on the link from this forum. i followed the link you sent and i see only a few tourneys listed for 2018 and looks nothing like the list that comes up from this site when following the 2017-2018 master tourney list
        Dec 8, 2017
    13. TheSoftballZone
      TheSoftballZone
      Working on the site.. lol
    14. TheSoftballZone
      TheSoftballZone
    15. KC23_BC
      KC23_BC
      I can't figure out how to post a thread to "Looking to Sub." My daughter wants more diamond time. I want to post the below. Please tell me how.

'05 switch-hitter, lead-off batter, utility player that also pitches is looking to sub July 15-16 and/or July 21, 22, 23. Currently starts 2nd base on an '04 team. Knows how to play every position. Very fast.

Thank you - Brenda
    16. Road Runners 12U Perri
      Road Runners 12U Perri
      How do I upgrade my membership from a junior? Also, I want to edit my profile. Please let me know.

724-866-2077
      Joe
    17. Ohiogalesdad
      Ohiogalesdad
      Usssa pride black 18 u
    18. dogsdad
      dogsdad
      2nd best guess would be Katie Chain's dad. I don't recall if I ever knew his name, but Katie gave my DD's a few pitching lessons.
    19. dogsdad
      dogsdad
      Ron Poole my best guess
    20. Jayd
      Jayd
      How do you ttt?
  • Signature

June McCune thesoftballzone 2020 player of the year.