Share This Page

WhatsOn2nd

05 pitcher looking to sub Oct 16, 2017

1. WhatsOn2nd
      WhatsOn2nd
      05 pitcher looking to sub
    2. BlackHawks10U
      BlackHawks10U
      Did you guys have any luck finding a right fit for your daughter? We are looking for an all around athlete/pitcher. Out of Findlay Ohio. Contact Danny if your still looking at 4198898758
    3. camarochick1994
      camarochick1994
      Hi! My name is Cassie Duta. We are the Lake Erie Warhawks out of Oberlin Ohio. Our 14u travel team is looking for a strong pitcher to compliment our solid defense & outstanding bats- we just need a strong #1 pitcher to complete our roster. We have partnered w/ the Oberlin College softball program to make our organization its best. We have access to the Oberlin College softball field, indoor practice facility/field house plus their coaches, trainers & clinics offered. We are having a meet & greet w/ the coaches & players on Sunday Aug. 13th from 2-4 at the Oberlin College softball field. If your daughter would like come visit/tryout, please contact my cell phone at (440)*213-1925.
    4. Panther2727
      Panther2727
      We are looking for a pitcher. Our team is located near Cranberry Twp., PA. which should be within the hour you wish to stay. We would like her to come in for a tryout.

Please contact me at rockettech2121@outlook.com
      to set up a tryout date. Thanks.