16u looking for a home

Ratchet

Reaction score
98 looking for a team in the Northeast Ohio Area. Good bat and defense. Plays any outfield position and middle infield.

chief00

Reaction score
The 16U Ohio Lightning will be holding a tryout this Sunday at the below time and location.

August 17: 2:00-4:00 at Greensburg Park

Greensburg Park
4899 Massillon Rd
North Canton, OH. 44720

If you are interested, but cannot make it to one of the tryouts, a private tryout can be arranged. Please contact Ryan at chief1774@gmail.com to arrange a private tryout or for any other questions.

rwlow

Reaction score
16U COBRAS looking for SS with a good bat!. We are based in NE OHIO. Message me if interested in a private tryout. THANKS!!!

OGP

Reaction score
Pm sent!!

We are holding private or supplemental tryouts tomorrow at 4:00 in Pataskala... Would love to see your daughter there!

mstat00

Reaction score
I would be interested in talking to you about coming Out, and giving us a look!!
Or we can set up something that would work for you as well

X Factor ( green)

ALL POSITIONS... ARE OPEN
AND WILL BE EARNED

Looking for multi position Athletes
we will be holding tryouts Sunday the 17th
Labrae H.S from 4-7
1001 N Leavitt rd Leavittsburg OH, 44430
If you are not able to make these dates and wish to tryout? Just let us know. We will set something up.
I prefer tryouts in a practice style setting better, as we get to spend more time seeing what we have to offer each other.
If you have any questions please feel free to call
Thanks
Mike
330-360-0388

Bill S

Reaction score
I know this player and can say without any hesitation that she would be a great addition to your roster. A great kid and family.

Ratchet

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great responces and invites. DD found a home.

sollisch

Reaction score
Let me know if you're willing to go 18U - we have 2 spots open for the positions you play. Wizards Fastpitch

Heavy Hitter

Reaction score
The 16U Rally Cats are looking for a outfielder. We are based out of Massillon and practice at the Perry High School. We are only doing private tryouts give a call or email me if you would like to schedule a tryout.
Marci Durieux (330) 495-7260 or you can email me at rallycats.softball@gmail.com.

30dad

Reaction score
The 16u Outcast Black is looking for 2 more players to complete roster. We are looking for middle infield and outfield. We are out of Dayton / Kettering area. We have a great group of girls and just looking for couple more hard working girls with great attitudes. If your looking for a competitive team give me a call with any questions or to set up private tryout. 937-603-2618 Coach Baker