'00 3rd, SS, 2nd, 1st, catcher, left, right, center, pitcher looking to play '99-'98

mike_dyer

Reaction score
Looking for at least a somewhat competitive '99 or '98 team with a decent schedule. You don't have to be a bunch of world beaters, winning now and again is nice though.

Kobata trained since she was 11. She's so fast she can pitch the ball and make it to the plate in time to get a bunt down to move a runner, then beat the throw to 1st. Can also pull her bat back and put one on the grass. She may even run out and field it if the wind hits her right. ;)

I keed. She's very fast, real slick on the bases, and can do damned near anything you need her to do though. Does have a tendancy to go through little streaks where she pops up a few at bats in a row. Doesn't and will not see a different instructor for every aspect of the game. She learned to play it when she was 8 or 9 and works hard at every part of the game she is involved in on her own for 8-10 hours every week.

Open to playing on the right '00 team, absolutely no '01s though. If you coach an '00 team I'd prefer not to hear about all of the "exposure" the team will get. I understand that you have to lie to the parents of most kids that age and I encourage you to do what you have to do to keep them around. If you don't they will look for figments of their imagination elsewhere. I'm good with it, I just don't need to or want to hear it.

Would prefer something within an hour drive of Wyandot county. If you are outside of that and we make a deal on the practices she is required to attend don't pout and/or lay a guilt trip on me when I tell you she won't be at the practices that she isn't supposed to have to come to.

Oh, and if you have her sharing time in a spot it would be sweet if you hold everyone who you have playing there to the same standards. It's only fair.

Call or text if interested, no OFC privavte messages. I'm not here often enough to reply to them.

Thanks,

Mike (419) 348 - 6732

okiedad1961

Reaction score
Re: '00 3rd, SS, 2nd, 1st, catcher, left, right, center, pitcher looking to play '99-

Wow alot in this post, looking for 98/99 but will settle for a 00? Allot of expectations and requirements for her future team.

dad4sports

Reaction score
Re: '00 3rd, SS, 2nd, 1st, catcher, left, right, center, pitcher looking to play '99-

With a post like that...good luck because if I was a coach there is no way I would even consider your daughter because it can be seen you're "one of those parents".

Last edited:

megsmom

Reaction score

WOW....you sure have a lot of requirements. Good luck finding that perfect fit.

mstat00

Reaction score

Ooo Mike,
:rolleyes:you crack me up!!!!

Scooter7

Reaction score

To the OP....

So....when are you starting that new team of yours?

okiedad1961

Reaction score

To the OP....

Heck ,what does she need a team for ?She could do a solo showcase,pitch,feild throw catch all by herself according to Dad.Don't know who'd he argue with and complain about while she was doing it all.Seriously hope all the best for the young lady,Don't know how the whole package is going to work.

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

This honestly looks like joking around instead of a actual post.

okiedad1961

Reaction score

The girl definatly left a team and dad expressed his displeasure w/ her past team through hs post and pointed requirements for the next one.

coachjwb

Reaction score

This is a classic "looking for a team" post, no doubt. In all seriousness, good luck to you guys finding the right team.

Admin

Administrator
Reaction score

My favor line from Mike
Call or text if interested, no OFC privavte messages. I'm not here often enough to reply to them.
ok 308 post.... your a world beater.. Great Post... Good Luck Mike

mike_dyer

Reaction score

good luck because if I was a coach there is no way I would even consider your daughter because it can be seen you're "one of those parents".

I didn't have to go out of town to work this week like I thought I would.

I suppose you think I wound consider putting my kid on your team? You know, if you were a coach.

mike_dyer

Reaction score

WOW....you sure have a lot of requirements. Good luck finding that perfect fit.

Yeah.

"Requirement" #1 is you don't have to lie to me. I'm not sure that is a requirement.

Requirement #2 is... What was the 2nd one?

mike_dyer

Reaction score

To the OP....

I'm not, got scores of calls in the last 24 hours though.

mike_dyer

Reaction score

Oh look, ma, one of them can read! Did it give it away when I said, directly, that I was keeding?

Anyway. Is everyone running their suckhole in a thread like this a new thing here? I don't think I've ever seen it in a player looking for a team kind of thread.

Last edited:

coachjwb

Reaction score

Yeah, its a new thing here.

But then your way of posting player looking for a team was a new thing too.