We will be at diamond queens shootout this weekend and if...

MADOGMOM

Reaction score
Any team comes in the park blaring the music while we are trying to play I will let you know about it! im sick of the music boxes. leave them where they need to be. They don't belong in the park. You silly rabbit

Last edited:

ificanbelikeu

Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• stewie.JPG
    stewie.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 367

brownsfan

Reaction score
Really? That's like sending a child off to college and telling them they're aren't allowed to drink.

lewam3

Reaction score
Any team comes in the park blaring the music while we are trying to play I will let you know about it! im sick of the music boxes. leave them where they need to be. They don't belong in the park.

Darn Hippies!

snoman76

Reaction score
last weekend teams were playing music between innings.. I aint gonna lie, I liked it.

Fastball19

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I would like to see some better music boxes with some super bass!!! The only thing I don't like about the music boxes is that when I upload the game videos to Youtube, they will flag it for copyright infringement some times. So I have to edit out the audio from that portion of the video. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any team comes in the park blaring the music while we are trying to play I will let you know about it! im sick of the music boxes. leave them where they need to be. They don't belong in the park.
If its too loud...YOUR TOO OLD!

Deen59

Reaction score
If music boxes don't belong in the park, where exactly do they belong???? If the kids want to relax to some music, let them.....sheeeesh. YOU DARN KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!!! (Fist shaking, cane in the air waving) LOL

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Whaat? Sorry, can't hear you over the loud music.....

And cheers....
And laughter....
And dugout chants...

Oh, we are'nt supposed to have fun, oops. Thought it was a kids game for kids....lol :)

Last edited:

Louuuuu

Reaction score
I suspect that the root cause of the complaint isn't the Boom Box, but what they choose to play over it...

TnTs_Dad

Reaction score
[video=youtube;2NUkhMq_iRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NUkhMq_iRo[/video]