Lasers Tournament 12 under only

wpaguy

Reaction score
Ok , since there has been some talk about 10u , who u got in 12U ? Will it be Lasers Black , Wizards and Storm from Ohio ? or Maybe Team PA or Louisville Stunners ? Pick your final 4 ?

wow

Reaction score
We need a good Appogee or MADDOGMOM comment to get this rollin'... 10U has all the fun

OHsoftball

Reaction score
Ok , since there has been some talk about 10u , who u got in 12U ? Will it be Lasers Black , Wizards and Storm from Ohio ? or Maybe Team PA or Louisville Stunners ? Pick your final 4 ?
Don't forget the Vipers and LIDS Indy Dreams. Both could easily be in the final 4.

wpaguy

Reaction score
Your right , I missed the CO Vipers my bad ....also had LIDS INDY in my top 8

01softballmom

Reaction score
Your right , I missed the CO Vipers my bad ....also had LIDS INDY in my top 8

Who do you have for your top 8? I am biased as I have a girl on lasers black! Of course there's great competition in the 12 you this year.

wpaguy

Reaction score
Who do you have for your top 8? I am biased as I have a girl on lasers black! Of course there's great competition in the 12 you this year.

My top 8.
Lasers Black " getting a forfeit and playing 1 less game on Saturday will keep you fresh, not that you need it " :)
Team PA
Vipers
Wizards
Louisville Stunners
LIDS
Ohio Storm
Spirit Gold

OHsoftball

Reaction score
My top 8.
Lasers Black " getting a forfeit and playing 1 less game on Saturday will keep you fresh, not that you need it " :)
Team PA
Vipers
Wizards
Louisville Stunners
LIDS
Ohio Storm
Spirit Gold

Lasers would much rather have got to play that game against NY Diamond Girls Saturday :) I'm pretty sure teams in that pool were given the opportunity to pick up a game in an open slot. Not sure if anyone has?

Last edited:

tjsmize3

Reaction score
My top 8.
Team PA
Vipers
Wizards
Louisville Stunners
LIDS
Ohio Storm
Spirit Gold

Those are good picks wpaguy. I might put Stunners a little higher than you have them though. When that team is on they are capable of winning the whole thing... as are 3-4 other teams you listed.

MADOGMOM

Reaction score
No one cares about 12u but you and I mean no one!

Possibly. But you do know that 10u means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Its not even the same game...so thump and bump...hoot and holla about your 10u team all you want. No ones listening...If a tree falls in the woods

coachjwb

Reaction score
While one can certainly argue that some 10U softball (e.g., rec league) isn't even the same game, I had the pleasure of seeing the 10U Roadrunners play the 10U Stingrays a few weeks back, and it absolutely WAS the same game. I saw some outstanding pitching, hitting and defense from both of those teams ... actually a few of the best defensive plays I've ever seen in travel ball. And this observation comes from a person (me) who has primarily watched college softball the past 7 years.

While Daddy Gurl and some others may get a little over-excited at times about who is winning week to week at the 10U and 12U levels, there is some darn good fastpitch softball being played and, if someone disagrees, they are just uninformed.

Last edited:

OHsoftball

Reaction score
Top 8 were:

Michigan Hurricanes 03
Lasers Black 03
Central Ohio Lady Vipers 03
Louisville Stunners 03
IN Gators 03
Team PA 03
Ohio Blast 03
Ohio Storm 03

wpaguy

Reaction score
Just want to thank all the Lasers staff, awesome tournament. We got to play some great teams. Had a rough day Friday but finished pool play 3-3. Good luck to all the teams for rest of the year.