02 Pitcher Looking for Team

MILEYSDAD

Reaction score
We were out of town first week of August, just started looking this weekend, trying to narrow down to teams in need of #1/#2 pitcher. Last year's team coaching staff went different ways.

Good command of several pitches, good movement and different speeds. FB upper 50's, 56-58 area consistent.
Looking for an '02 team with an 'A' tournament schedule, fall tournaments, possibly some winterball until school kicks in. Solid power hitter, sees a private hitting coach and pitching coach.

pm any questions or for any details. School starting this week, looking to set up a few tryouts/privates next weekend. We live in Cuyahoga County, near Hopkins Airport.

Willing to travel for the right team, would prefer something reasonable, say Columbus and north?

Thanks for reading!:)

Miller

Reaction score
Miami Valley Xpress Red is looking for a pitcher. We will play in Dayton Metro-Compuware-Lasers-Orville Fire In The Sky and GAPPS. We have very solid defense and hitting.Looking for a pitcher who can compete. We are practicing Saturday and have tryouts on Wednesday. Call would like to talk.

Jim Miller
(513)255-1493

VEcoach

Reaction score
Vikings Elite 02 is looking for another pitcher. I would like to discuss details about our team with you. If interested email me at vepresident@gmail.com or call me at 614-374-7516. Thx Jake Wells

Reaction score
Buckeye Heat 02 - We are looking for a #1 pitcher to help the team compete late into Sunday bracket play. We have one solid pitcher committed and one offer out. We are still in need of a #1 to share mound time.
We will practice around the Morrow, Marion, and Delaware County areas. If you were unable to attend tryouts and would like a private tryout please contact Kevin George at 740-513-9366chiefkgeorge@yahoo.com or Don Martin at 740-262-3547

Coach2003

Reaction score
Cincy doom 14u Allphin looking for one more pitcher to round out my team. Sent you a pm. Contact Wes Allphin if interested 513-317-4104. Or email me at Allphin@fuse.net.

softball_ohio

Reaction score
Hello are you still looking? We are in Strongsville! Would love to see you pitch. Do you play any other positions?

coach384

Reaction score
We're a young 16 u team located in Parma have our own practice facility in North Royalton and will be playing travel league weekdays and a 6 tournament schedule 3 local 3 out of town nothing out of Ohio. Had a great season last year placing and playing late on Sunday. Please contact if any interest in desperate need of another quality pitcher. I know it would be playing up a level.

Coachjoe4GFP

Reaction score
If she wants development, competitive tournaments, and private instruction year round. It's Grizzly Fastpitch 16/18U have last tryout next weekend. Saturday, Aug 27, noon - 2 at Weatherstone Fields in Wadsworth. Have sent many to college ball. Wil do privates at your convenience. Have pitching but always/weekly open competition for #1 or #2.
Call or text.....
Coach Joe Rodgers
Grizzly Fastpitch 16/18U
330-620-0226