Coach Loeser hired in August.

Coach Loeser leaves in December.

What's going on? :confused:

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
Good question and who is filling in right now?

The assistants are running team till summer and they can do a search.

It's a shame because they had a great candidate before the last hire that would have put his heart and sole into the program. One of the hardest working coaches in the country!

okiedad1961

Reaction score
I guess this is where Hitter23 should put his "Name Him" Sam K post up, but it might tip everyone off.

Run26

Reaction score
They should have done the right thing and hired Joe A. It was a perfect match but WSU wanted a bigger resume and instead they hired a bigot and got burned. It will all come out someday.

FastBat

Reaction score
It is too bad. I knew 3 girls who went there, graduated and they love being alums from Wright State! I hope this doesn't negatively affect WSU's softball program.

okiedad1961

Reaction score
Yes,Joe's a good fit at most schools,know a few talented ladies that went there,like to see good Ohio teams in any conference.

DynastyFastpitch

Reaction score
Wright State has amazing, hardworking, talented girls. Lynn didn't really want to leave but had a great opportunity closer to home. The new hire wasn't a good fit. I agree, Joe A would be a great hire anywhere. His passion for the game is unmatched. In the meanwhile, the girls will be guided by the assistant coaches. Dave B. is a top level coach that always takes care of the girls. They will be fine.