Spano 10U --- Looking forward to March

24GahannaLadyLions7

Reaction score
Spano just came out with their 10U schedule today. Usually the 1st big tournament of the year in the State for these young teams. It stinks to be inside with the ceiling outs, but at least it is on dirt and it can start your season out right. Many teams put in tons of hours and look completely different from the Fall till now. Even though I am not a big fan of the facility, it is a tournament that I wouldn't want to miss. I am not sure why if sitting in the top 10 of the preseason poll, that you wouldn't sign up for this tournament. There is a good bit of teams in the top 10 ... Lasers, Lasers, Thunder Elite, Ohio Ice, Ohio Ice, Storm, UTrip Navy that are here representing and competing. Plus you always get a few great out of state teams that come too. You got 2 Michigan Teams Motor City and the Warriors, 2 PA teams from Pittsburgh and then you have a quality Firestix heading North from WV.... If you are a very very good 06 team.... why are you not here?

I'm always about "playing the best" to get better. Trophies are great, but if you aren't beating anyone in those tournaments, how do you expect to get better?

papi

Reaction score
Any chance you could share the schedule?

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a team full of basketball players & gymnasts.........no way this time of year could the entire team get together for an entire weekend..........

Also, that is a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive for the southern teams! We are in Ohio & the weather could still be very crazy.....I remember this same weekend a couple of years ago having a big ice storm......

Dirt or no dirt - like you said - It is Indoors.........We are looking forward to playing everyone outside this Spring & Summer!

Dr J

Reaction score
Looking forward to the Spano tournament! Where can I find the top 10 teams for 10u?

24GahannaLadyLions7

Reaction score
The list is posted somewhere on OFC, but I have seen a lot of 10U ball around the area...except up in NE Ohio, but I would say you have Lasers Silver and Lasers Teal in a group by themselves... then you have Southern Ohio Force, Loco Mama's, MV Express, Ohio Thunder probably in a group.... the curveballs are Thunder Elite and Ohio Ice White who probably have very good teams, but I just haven't seen them yet.

07s -- Definitely have the Ohio Thunder007 up at the top of the list. They run bases better than most 06 teams. Then Stingrays07 are a solid tru 07 team. I haven't seen Ohio Ice Black07, but will at Spano.... there aren't a ton of 07's out there that I have seen.

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
If you looking for anther place to play indoor we still need a couple more teams at RAW a amazing indoor facility

RAW ROUNDUP | 2017

4gg Single Elimination Tournament
We are working on live streaming games for 2017!!!

LOCATION: RAW Athletics; 4619 Edinburg Road, New Castle, PA 16102
This is a amazing facility, 2-turf fields, High ceiling, play 9 on 9, great concessions, 2 Big Screen TV?s to watch games from the lounge area

10U DIVISION: FEBRUARY 25TH - 26TH

COST: $485
4GG
3 Pool Single Elimination
10U STILL OPEN
ALL OTHERS ARE FULL!!
REGISTER

wow

Reaction score
RAW is a really nice facility for indoor. And the seating is between both fields so you can watch both games! And the sofas? Everytime I have been there someone is catching ZZZZZ's

G-Plex Training

Reaction score
If you are looking for some more playing time, The G-Plex is hosting an 10U overnight tournament on April 1st!

Date: April 1st, 2017

Registration Fee: $375 ($150 required to reserve spot)

Details:

This tournament will start at 8-9PM and go until around 6AM.

There is a 3 game guarantee.

If you would like to register, please email us at gplexinfo@gmail.com for the entry form.

*Tournament is not sanctioned