03 birthday 12U pitcher/3b looking for a team

BuddyBoy7

Reaction score
looking for a team that plans on practicing through the fall and doing a winter league and plans on doing more than 4 summer tournaments. she pitches and plays 3b and outfield. takes pitching lessons August through May. located in central ohio.

Coach03

Reaction score
I sent you a pm. I am the Cincy Doom Head Coach. We practice 40 minutes north of Cincinnati. Please feel free to call me to discuss anything you would like regarding your daughter. We are looking for an athletic player.

Thanks,
Wes Allphin
513-317-4104

STORM02

Reaction score
Our 12u team out of Southern Ohio is currently looking for a couple players. They practice through the fall and winter. Located about 40 mins south of Chillicothe

lang

Reaction score
Give me a call at 614-314-9711 to discuss...

wavecoach21

Reaction score
The Licking County Thunder...based in Newark is looking for 1 more pitcher to fill our roster! Contact Jeff Jones at 740-814-3059 or email coachjmjones@yahoo.com. We are doing everything you are looking for!!

Drew B

Reaction score
looking for a team that plans on practicing through the fall and doing a winter league and plans on doing more than 4 summer tournaments. she pitches and plays 3b and outfield. takes pitching lessons August through May. located in central ohio.

Ohio Swat from Athens area is looking for one more pitcher/player. Contact Drew Banks 740-541-2123 if interested....

jjoseforsky

Reaction score
We play 5 fall tournaments, 3 winter tournaments and 9-10 spring/summer tournaments. We practice 2 days a week in the fall and 3 days a week in the winter, spring and summer. We are a top team in the state and travel throughout the Midwest and take several trips to GA to play top teams. We also play in a 14U league in the summer (we play up in league play). If your daughter is looking for this type of commitment and level of play, please call my cell at 630-742-2800. We are looking for an experienced pitcher (formerly #1 or #2 pitcher for her prior club). We are based in Cincy, but have girls who travel over an hour to play with us. If interested, your daughter can practice with us this week or next week and we can go from there. Thanks

Valley Storm

Reaction score
This is Valley Storm coach. Out of Dayton. Have year round facility. Play seven tournaments and spring league. Need pitcher to complete rooster. Only second year players on team. Contact me at 937 414-7747 thanks Jeremy Reittinger