18U College player looking for a few tournaments this summer- Pitcher/Middle Infield

SoftballT

Reaction score
Daughter is finishing up her freshman year at Ashland University and is looking to play in a few tournaments this summer. She is a pitcher, can play middle infield and has a good bat. Any tournaments between Columbus and Dayton would be preferred. College ball finishes up after this weekend's GLIAC tourney in Findlay.

Please pm me if you are in need of a sub. Thanks!

WARCATSSEC

Reaction score
The 18U Westerville WaCats is looking for a pitcher still, you may contact the Coach Fred Hart at fhart716@aol.com or 614-507-2752, all their tournaments are located in Columbus and Dayton area.

bgandtwins

Reaction score
I help coach a Great Lakes sharks team out of Sylvania Ohio. We play in 4 tournaments in Toledo area, Motor City Showdown (Canton MI) and the World Series in Columbus. We are looking for a Pitcher if your still interested

Daughter is finishing up her freshman year at Ashland University and is looking to play in a few tournaments this summer. She is a pitcher, can play middle infield and has a good bat. Any tournaments between Columbus and Dayton would be preferred. College ball finishes up after this weekend's GLIAC tourney in Findlay.

Please pm me if you are in need of a sub. Thanks!

SoftballT

Reaction score
Thanks to all who reached out. We have found a team and are set to play in a some local tournaments. Appreciate it!