10U Coaches Poll FINAL WEEK Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

This is the Final Coaches Poll for the summer. I will extend Voting until Wed.

Submit your top 10 to me by Wednesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.

You can PM me or email me at: steiner22ja@aol.com

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 007 went 6-1 this weekend & won the 15th Annual GAPSS 10U Championship!!!
This was our 2nd tournament Championship, to go along with two 2nd Place Finishes..........
GAPSS -
PP -
L vs. C. Ohio Ice -Hollerich 3-7
W vs. Ohio Stingrays 10-4
Bracket -
W vs. C. Ohio Pride 6-5
W vs. Ohio Wolfpack 9-3
W vs. MV Xpress 06 4-2
W vs. Ohio Storm 06 8-4
W vs. Ohio Storm 06 13-3

We head to USSSA Nationals this week & then to ASA Nationals in 2 weeks to finish our season!

1buckeyes

Reaction score
Lasers Silver was off this past weekend, we finish the voting season 72-12-3 with 6 championships, 3-2nd place and 3-3rd place finishes.
We will be heading to Berliner in a couple weeks for the WS and then headed to Findlay for ASA/USA

Record vs Top Ohio Teams
Lasers Teal 4-3
Ice White 1-4-1
Finesse 1-1
Loco Mamas 2-0
Storm 06 4-0
Thunder Elite 2-0

Good luck to everyone at Nationals!
Lasers Silver Tryouts...Monday July 24th from 6pm-8pm at Pickerington Central HS

Lasersteal06

Reaction score
Lasers Teal was also off this past weekend. So far this season, we are 84-14-1 with 9 championship wins, one second place finish and 2 3rd place finishes

1st place wins:
(OH)USSSA Spookout
(OH)ASA Pitch for a Cure
(OH)Middletown All nighter
(OH) Spanodome
(OH)Battle at Berliner
(OH) Firefighters
(IL) Beverly Bandits PGF Showdown
(OH) OFC Heatin it Up
(OH) ASA/USA State Championship

2nd place:
(OH) Crushing Childhood Cancer

3rd place:
(IN) USSSA Fall State
(OH) Laser Nation

Record against top 5 teams:
Ohio Ice White:
W 3-2
W 3-1
L 3-4
L 2-8
W 15-4
L 1-8

Finesse:
L1-5
L 2-4
W 7-5
W 4-3
W 6-4
L 1-6

Lasers Silver:
L 4-6
W 5-2
L 6-7
L 3-4
L 4-8
W 9-1
W 7-1

Ohio Lightning Gold:
have not played them yet this season

Although we did not get the championship win in all of our key tournaments, I am happy to say we have made it through the season playing only our rostered players. These girls have stuck together through thick and then, they have played their hearts out when they have been beat up , sore and heartbroken. I feel like they are my own kids and I am so proud of how far they have come.

We will be playing at All Sanctioned World Series next then headed to ASA/USA Nationals in Findlay. This has been fun this year guys! Good luck with the rest of the season!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ohio Storm 06 2nd place at GAPPS. Great way to finish up the season with 7th championship game in 11 tournaments and 41-19-3 overall.
GAPPS Results:
W vs Central Ohio Pride 07 11-0
L vs Milton Bats 6-8, nice team out of Canada
W vs Ohio Stingrays 07 8-6, those kids can fight.
W vs Ohio Thunder 06 11-0
W vs Central Ohio Ice 06 Minister 10-1
L vs Ohio Thunder 007 6-8, Slugfest of a game with great defense on both sides.
W vs MV Express 06 17-2
L vs Ohio Thunder 007 3-13. Lasers pitcher Carsyn was an animal on the mound and team came ready to hit. Congrats, future very bright for 007.

Next we will be at USA Nationals in two weeks, been a great season in 10u and want to thank everyone for a fun summer.

Psjdeuces

Reaction score
Ohio Ice White had off this last weekend and we will be off until the ASA nationals. We ended our regular season with a record of 59-9-1. We had 9 championships, one second place finish and two 3rd place finishes. It was a great year for our girls and we were able to win what I consider the top two tournaments of the year in Ohio, Laser Nation and Stingrays Showcase. Congrats to all the great teams in Ohio and the surrounding states. We had a great time traveling around to play many different teams and we are very excited to finish the year in Findlay, Ohio. Good luck to everyone at the World Series this upcoming weekend. There will be a ton of great softball played!!!

Last edited:

prideof9

Reaction score
Finesse Flores was off last weekend. This weekend will be our only local tourney of the season. We will be playing in the Wizard Wind Down in Toledo. We will finish our season with the All Sanctioned World Series in Columbus and ASA Nationals in Findlay.

Our record against the top ranked teams is as follows

Lasers Teal
W 5-1
W 4-2
L 5-7
L 3-4 International Tie Breaker
L 4-6 International Tie Breaker
W 6-1

Lasers Silver
W 1-0
L 0-10
W 1-0

Thunder Elite
W 9-0

Ohio Ice White
L 2-8
L 2-10

1buckeyes

Reaction score
Lasers Silver was off this past weekend, we finish the voting season 72-12-3 with 6 championships, 3-2nd place and 3-3rd place finishes.
We will be heading to Berliner in a couple weeks for the WS and then headed to Findlay for ASA/USA

Record vs Top Ohio Teams
Lasers Teal 4-3
Ice White 1-4-1
Finesse 1-1
Loco Mamas 2-0
Storm 06 4-0
Thunder Elite 2-0

Good luck to everyone at Nationals!
Lasers Silver Tryouts...Monday July 24th from 6pm-8pm at Pickerington Central HS

I did forget to add a 1-0 loss to Finesse from an indoor friendly this past winter, but we don't count wins and losses from all the friendlies we have participated in!