Mental Game

ALOFastpitch

Reaction score
Leffew Fastpitch is having a seminar for athletes, parents, and coaches on the Mental Game!
August 28th from 7:00 - 8:30!
Sheilah Gulas, former Ashland University head coach and 2017 NFCA Hall of Fame Coach, will be presenting!
ONLY $10 per person!

[FONT=&quot] At this seminar we will explore how to:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

? [FONT=&quot]Deal with negative thoughts.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

? [FONT=&quot]Let go of mistakes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

? [FONT=&quot]Visualize and execute.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

? [FONT=&quot]Control your emotions.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

? [FONT=&quot]Stay relaxed and focused.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

? [FONT=&quot]Motivate yourself.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

? [FONT=&quot]Develop self-confidence.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Click the link below to pre-register! (walk-ins welcome)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/...sTG=70&sVT=174&sView=day&sLoc=0&date=08/28/17

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Reaction score
Any chance to see a (paid) video recording of this?
I am a huge fan of Brian Cain, student of Ken Ravizza (author of Heads up Baseball), but I am always wanting to see if there is other good information out there to bring to the athletes.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
I am a huge fan of Brian Cain, student of Ken Ravizza (author of Heads up Baseball), but I am always wanting to see if there is other good information out there to bring to the athletes.

Sue Enquist covers all of this...Here is part one of five...for free..I purchased the video set, coaching, drills and leadership back in 2007.
All on CD.. very good if you do softball school for your players...

Best part is, the girls....your players... like to hear from softball coaches and players and this series is all UCLA coaches and players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxhWot7QHc8 Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXQ2MdlwHrI Part 2 The best part of all five...

For $10.00... if they do explore all the above content, (most likely from the video series) It is worth the money....

Last edited:

gmadds

Reaction score
The opportunity to get better is what impresses me the most about what is going on at Leffew fastpitch. Being able to get questions answered in a live venue is invaluable. My tv never responds to me when I ask it a question!

CoachTEA

Reaction score
Leffew Fastpitch is having a seminar for athletes, parents, and coaches on the Mental Game!
August 28th from 7:00 - 8:30!
Sheilah Gulas, former Ashland University head coach and 2017 NFCA Hall of Fame Coach, will be presenting!
ONLY $10 per person!

[FONT="] At this seminar we will explore how to:[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#111F33][FONT="][/FONT]

? [FONT="]Deal with negative thoughts.[/FONT][/B][FONT="][/FONT]

? [FONT="]Let go of mistakes.[/FONT][/B][FONT="][/FONT]

? [FONT="]Visualize and execute.[/FONT][/B][FONT="][/FONT]

? [FONT="]Control your emotions.[/FONT][/B][FONT="][/FONT]

? [FONT="]Stay relaxed and focused.[/FONT][/B][FONT="][/FONT]

? [FONT="]Motivate yourself.[/FONT][/B][FONT="][/FONT]

? [FONT="]Develop self-confidence.
[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B][FONT="]Click the link below to pre-register! (walk-ins welcome)[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[URL]https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=180154&stype=-7&sTG=70&sVT=174&sView=day&sLoc=0&date=08/28/17[/URL]

[COLOR=#000000][B][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]

Coach Gulas is my hero!!! She is absolutely amazing; her private camps at Ashland University were some of my favorites. $10 is a steal!

Julie

Reaction score
We have attended the other three sessions and found them all to be valuable and informative. Great idea, Amie Leffew O'Brien for these sessions.

Julie

Reaction score
Amie usually live streams these on the Leffew's Facebook page.

ALOFastpitch

Reaction score

We will be posting a bit of the seminar live on the Leffew Fastpitch facebook page but not the entire content. I hadn't considered a "paid" video access opportunity! I may not be able to offer this for Monday but will consider it for the future! Hope you can attend LIVE! She has a fantastic packet of information and has promised that this seminar will be interactive with different activities the athletes, coaches and parents will be doing!