NSA Introduction - NSA 2018

NSA-JA

Reaction score
Hello All! I hope you Fall season is going well and your getting excited for a successful 2018 season.

I want to introduce myself and tell you a little about what NSA has planned for Ohio in 2018.

My name is Jon Anderson and I am the acting State Director for NSA Girls Fastpitch in Ohio. I have been with the NSA for 15 years (mostly in Indiana) and now have taken a position with the National Office as a Development Director. John Deluca is taking a step back from working the program and I am acting as an interim director to keep NSA going in Ohio and additionally working to add more events and areas to our program.

You can register your team with NSA at www.playnsa.com for the 2018 season now! We currently have a handful of tournaments already posted for the 2018 in Troy, Marion, Sidney, & Tipp City and will be adding more in the coming weeks.

If you are interested in having your program host a NSA qualifier (great for fundraising) or event at your complex feel free to reach out to me.

I look forward to getting to know many of you and bring back a strong NSA program to the state of Ohio!

Your thoughts and input are always welcome. Feel free to call or email me anytime.

Jon Anderson
National Development Director
NSA-BPA
janderson@playnsa.com
765-216-5662