If you on a pc ?

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
If your on a PC, could you please go down ad click on the 2017 - 2018 master tournament list. Then copy and paste the website url in this post.

Thanks

Chardon Storm

Reaction score
This is the message when I click on that link: "Saturday the 14th, the Forum will be Closed OFF and ON Today as we import everything over to the new community software. We hope to have everything done today and once complete everyone will be on the new site."

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
This is the message when I click on that link: "Saturday the 14th, the Forum will be Closed OFF and ON Today as we import everything over to the new community software. We hope to have everything done today and once complete everyone will be on the new site."

I'm really unsure why some are having problems and other can see it just fine. I'll work on moving over here later today.

Heavy Hitter

Reaction score

I got the same thing when I clicked on the link.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Just wonder how many users that are having problems are using a IPhone and using Safari as your Browers?

I was able to duplicate the error using a iPhone and Safari as my browser.

But all other devices seem to work fine, if you don't mine sharing what type of device your are using that would help a bunch.

finfan365

Reaction score
Just for info. I've tried on both Mac and Iphone, using Safari. And on Mac using Chrome, and Firefox browsers both in private windows and after clearing cache.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Just for info. I've tried on both Mac and Iphone, using Safari. And on Mac using Chrome, and Firefox browsers both in private windows and after clearing cache.

Thanks I'll come up with a short term fix for now as it sounds like the it's a coding issues that could take most of a day to fix.

EDGE MARCHINY

Reaction score
This is the message when I click on that link: "Saturday the 14th, the Forum will be Closed OFF and ON Today as we import everything over to the new community software. We hope to have everything done today and once complete everyone will be on the new site." Im useing google chrome

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe the problem is its inside a Iframe I'm working on transfer it over to the new site now. Not sure if I can get it all done tonight but I'll try.