ASA Tournament 6th Annual OHIO THUNDER Fall Classic (ASA E/NQ) - Oct. 21st & 22nd, 2017!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those who didn't get the schedules from their coaches - You can find the schedules on Ohio Thunder 007's Facebook page!!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

First2Third

Reaction score
Russ is one of our "brothers in arms" in terms of getting TDs to post schedules and results. There was never a doubt that he'd get it posted. Thanks Russ!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Russ is one of our "brothers in arms" in terms of getting TDs to post schedules and results. There was never a doubt that he'd get it posted. Thanks Russ!

My biggest problem is not being the brightest when it comes to computer stuff.......
I could not get the link on our website last night, so I sat down & typed the entire thing in for our tournament page on the website. When I hit the button to put it on, my cpu froze & then erased what I spent all that time doing while my cpu was messing up.
I will try to have someone smarter than myself add to our Thunder website tonight. But all info is our my Thunder 007 FB page for now!

denised1989

Reaction score
Russ - Do you know if there is a gate fee for River City west? And are coolers allowed? Tks

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Russ - Do you know if there is a gate fee for River City west? And are coolers allowed? Tks

There is a $5 gate fee at both parks!
Only SMALL Coolers with water & fruit ONLY are allowed.
These are both private owned parks - I have asked all coaches to make their parents & fans aware of this rule.
Thanks to everyone in advance for following these rules........

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder would like to thank ALL the teams who participated in our annual Fall Classic this past weekend! The weather was Great, the competition was Outstanding, & I hope everyone had an awesome time!
We would like to Congratulate the following Champs & Runner-ups this past weekend..........
Saturday -
10U - NKy Bandits 07 over Indy Gators
12U - MV Xpress 05 over OFC Heat 05
14U - MV Xpress 04 over Hawks Gold 03
16/18U - Ohio Thunder 01 over Express 01
Sunday -
8U - C. Ohio Pride over Ohio Starz
14U - Crush 03 over OFC Heat 03
16U - MV Xpress Blue over Miamisburg Sting
18U - Valley Storm over Ohio Thunder 00

There were several Home Runs hit over the weekend, but I would like to give a big shout out to Ella Teubner of Ohio Thunder 007 for getting her 1st Over the Fence HR!!! It went about 220'!
We will be looking forward to hosting everyone again next October for the 7th Annual Ohio Thunder Fall Classic!!!!