Stay to Play events really get under my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike_dyer

Reaction score
Sounds to me like a perfect opportunity to learn how to deal with people and their problems, which she'll be doing her whole life!

Really?

Because I was sitting here wondering what it sounds like to you.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bo_14ball

Reaction score
2. I don't care to have my kid around the other kids on the team for longer than it takes to warm up and play a game. Maybe a little time in between games.

Funny my entire life I thought bonding was a good thing for teammates. I guess your DD playing softball is her job and you don't associate with employees outside of the work place. Glad she's friendly to her fellow employees though.

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
Some of the best times.the DD had was hanging with and playing cards or watching movies with her teammates.
it is a great way to build team comraderie and for the girls to get to know each other. If you have a decent bunch to start with, after some bonding they'll be a great bunch who get along great, and they'll be a great bunch who will do anything to help each other
Jmo

Last edited:

coachjwb

Reaction score
It's always strikes me as funny when some people don't care what others think, but do tell us what they think ...

Last edited:

initfor51

Reaction score
If you are gonna put your option out there, you should be able to hear other opinions on the same topic. Personally, my DD couldn't tell you how many games she won in travel but she could tell you all the states she went to and who she met there. Also I could see her maturity level rising. Having to handle different personalities in close quarters