College coach contacts lists

Xrayaries

Reaction score
CLICK ON THE RESOURCE SECTION FOR UPDATED VERSIONS. I WILL POST ON THIS THREAD AFTER I UPDATE A STATE.

Please remember keep your eyes open for changes and reply. This will help keep the list current with the most up to date information. Thanks again everyone for contributing.

Attachments

• Ohio Colleges Contacts (1).pdf
    536.5 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm working on Michigan and Pennsylvania. Waiting on emails and verifying phone numbers is quite time consuming.

From the very beginning when I started OFC - Ohis Fastpitch Connection sharing resources with Ohio Coaches was the number one reason I started the site.

Moving forward with TheSoftballZone we have more of a Ohio Regional flare, with over 47% of the members being from Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan and New York. Sharing resources to me is more important then anything else this community can do for its current members and future members.

That was the number one reason we are moving forward with the all new designs and mobile-friendly layout. It's also one of the reasons we added a new feature called (Resources) that features is currently turn off until we tweek the site a little.

Thanks for sharing, we need more members like you.

Last edited:

Xrayaries

Reaction score
My DD is in volleyball as well so I'm not just doing softball for each school. I have the contacts for volleyball if anyone wants them. Just let me know.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Here is Michigan. While Im at this please anyone that finds out a coach has been added or removed from their position please reply. I can quickly update and re-post so all of our DD have accurate information. Im not sure if these can be formatted some other way so they can be edited in place and kept free to the community. I did this myself because someone wanted me to pay $ 29.99 just for the DI schools in Ohio.

Attachments

• Michigan College Contacts.pdf
    404.3 KB · Views: 62

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Here is Michigan. While Im at this please anyone that finds out a coach has been added or removed from their position please reply. I can quickly update and re-post so all of our DD have accurate information. Im not sure if these can be formatted some other way so they can be edited in place and kept free to the community. I did this myself because someone wanted me to pay $ 29.99 just for the DI schools in Ohio.

Would you mine if I uploaded these documents into the resources system. I haven't had a chance to test the resource system out since we moved over to the new software, and this type of documents are exactly why we have thenough resources system installed.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Yes Pennsylvania is coming soon. There are more schools in Penn than Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky combined. Should finish up in the next day or two.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I'm weeding through PA. Many schools do not list phone numbers so I have to take back roads to find them. Spending 20-30 min on a school just trying to locate a phone#. I have around 20 schools left to research. I was hoping I would be done by now, I have about 40hrs in Pennsylvania alone.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Here is PA. Im not sure I will be doing NY or not. I will if asked to do so.

Attachments

• Pennsylvania College Coach Contacts.pdf
    473.6 KB · Views: 66

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Oh! I forgot Indiana there are some great schools across the border.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Indiana is here. Good luck to everyone sending out those contact email. Remember it is not to early for 2021 to start sending emails.

Attachments

• Indiana College Contacts.pdf
    466.5 KB · Views: 64

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I am horrible with Microsoft Excel I was wondering if someone could put this in an excel format if I provide in a word format. Please send me a message.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I will update these lists before and after the HS season. I will also edit if someone let's me know of a change or variation of something already listed.

I will not be editing the links on this thread. I will update in the resources section only. Thanks everyone for the great support. Your comments are appreciated.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
After a couple requests New York will be added soon