ASA Tournament 16th Annual Heatin It Up (June 15-17) -- USA Qualifier ALL AGES

ofc97ohio

Reaction score
HI Coaches,

The Heat would like to invite you to the 16[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual Heatin' It Up Tournament in Wilmington Ohio!! This event is a USA Qualifier (ASA/USA) at 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U. Both parks are family friendly and we pride ourselves on a well-run event. For the championship games, we have 3 umps on the field. The event is 2 pool games, then double elimination. Typically, we have started double elimination on Saturday (not Friday night). This allows teams to know their Friday schedule in advance. We will also have Regional ASA births in each age group. The quality of the teams is very high in this event and we look forward to seeing your team next summer!!

Registartion is available at TournamentASA, link below.

http://gfp.tournamentusasoftball.com/i!/tournaments/tournamentDetails.php?TID=17775

Please let me know any questions!!

Mike Ledford
ledford.mj@gmail.com

www.ofcheat.org

ofc97ohio

Reaction score
HI Coaches,

The Heat would like to invite you to the 16[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual Heatin' It Up Tournament in Wilmington Ohio!! This event is a USA Qualifier (ASA/USA) at 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U. Both parks are family friendly and we pride ourselves on a well-run event. For the championship games, we have 3 umps on the field. The event is 2 pool games, then double elimination. Typically, we have started double elimination on Saturday (not Friday night). This allows teams to know their Friday schedule in advance. We will also have Regional ASA births in each age group. The quality of the teams is very high in this event and we look forward to seeing your team next summer!!

Registartion is available at TournamentASA, link below.

http://gfp.tournamentusasoftball.com/i!/tournaments/tournamentDetails.php?TID=17775

Please let me know any questions!!

Mike Ledford
ledford.mj@gmail.com

www.ofcheat.org