Tournament Directors, check this email list

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Tournament Directors if you see your email address below, please contact me or leave a reply in this Post if one of the these email belong to you. We need to correct the email associated with your tournament(s) listing @ tournaments2go.com

director_email.png

Once you contact me we will make the corrections.

Thanks
Ricky

Last edited:

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Problem logging in and updating your tournament detail at tournaments2go.com

We currently have about 25 tournament directors that are unable to log in and update their tournaments. We actually have two to three problems that is causing this.

1.) Tournament directors are not using the correct credentials to login to the site.

The fix for problem number one, you must use your username or email and password that's used on the forum when you login at TOURNAMENTS2GO.COM

2.) Their email address they currently use on the forum is different then the email that use on their tournaments.

The fix for problem number two, you need to update your email address in your profile on the forum.

3.) Tournament directors are either using a fake email address when they signed up on the forum or they incorrectly type in their email address when they joined the forum which means that email address is unusable and not a valid email address.

The fix for problem number three, you must have a real working email address in your profile and this email address must be usable.

If after follow these three steps if needed and you're still having problems, contact me by private message or by leaving a reply in this thread.