BEST VENUE YOU'VE PLAYED AT?? AAANNDD GOOO!

alborules

Reaction score
Website
www.thesoftballzone.com
The Summit in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Four of the 8 fields have mountain views from the dugouts and the other 4 have mountain views from the outfield. These are not turf fields though. They are grass and crushed brick. My daughter played on turf fields in Newberry, Florida last Fall and played in Peoria, Ill at the Louisville Slugger Complex 2 seasons ago and she said those are her favorites. I didn't see those turf complexes so I can't comment.
summit-softball-park.jpg

Run26

Reaction score
The Summit in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Four of the 8 fields have mountain views from the dugouts and the other 4 have mountain views from the outfield. These are not turf fields though. They are grass and crushed brick. My daughter played on turf fields in Newberry, Florida last Fall and played in Peoria, Ill at the Louisville Slugger Complex 2 seasons ago and she said those are her favorites. I didn't see those turf complexes so I can't comment.
summit-softball-park.jpg

The Summit is the best example of what you can do with an old landfill

FastBat

Reaction score
These were some of my favorites my DD either played at or I coached or watched games at:

* Orrville (Fire in the Sky)
* Loudonville
* Aunt Rosie's (near Niagara Falls)
* Firestone Stadium

I'll probably remember some others as other posters list them.
Agree!

My least favorite sports venue (any sport) of all time was at Chardon HS recently. It just felt like a sad place, too sad to focus on sports.

Rex Tiller

Reaction score
I would 2nd Beavercreek. Although I have not been across the country like many others, Berliner has to be at the top as well. I understand that both rarely get the "big" orgs and names at their events, they do an very good job running their events. Only $5 at Berliner and free at Beavercreek and both allow you to bring in any food or drinks you wish! Now that is always refreshing to hear

Coach Tony

Reaction score
Bill Barber Stadium in Huntington Beach (PGF Nationals)
UNC Chattanooga Softball stadium (Scenic City)
Crown Point Sports complex (PGF qualifier)
Grand Park in Indiana (Firecracker Showcase)

OHIO
Orville (Fire in the Sky)
Victory Park (Outlaws have put on some excellent tournaments there)