College coach contacts lists

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Thank you for helping to update this list. Don't hesitate to let me know of an omission or deletion that needs to be made. My feelings won't get hurt. This truly is the best way to provide the most accurate information for everyone. Another Ohio update to include Sinclair CC coming shortly.

manitoudan

Reaction score
Thanks for this info Xray ! great work , so could you do West Virginia ?

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Thanks for this info Xray ! great work , so could you do West Virginia ?
West Virginia is completed and posted. I think it's the third post on this thread and is in the resources section as well.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Updated New Coach at Owens CC and added Sinclair CC to the list. the updates are available in the resources section

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I have finally completed New York feel free to download as needed. Please remember to check for update versions on the resources section.

Attachments

• New York Colleges Contacts.pdf
    476.5 KB · Views: 27

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
I have finally completed New York feel free to download as needed. Please remember to check for update versions on the resources section.

Thanks Once again for a very valuable tools for anyone trying to find college coaches in are Region.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Updates made to the Ohio list. Blufton was added, Ohio University of Lancaster Coach change, Clark State coach change. Good luck in the HS season. These updates are only available through the resources section. Please keep your eyes open for changes.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Updates made to WV can be found in resource section V1.2

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Just updated Ohio. Check the resources tab for the up to date list. Updating more tonight.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Updated Pennsylvania. Check the resources tab for the up to date list. There we many changes in PA so make sure you download the newest version.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
All states posted have been recently updated go to the resources section to get the newest update. Please anyone knowing of changes that need to be made let me know so I can keep this information as current as possible.

We lost another Collegiate program Kellogg Community College will no longer field a Softball team.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Added Eastern Gateway CC to the list. Welcome Eastern Gateway CC to the Ohio softball family. I wish coach Thorpe the best with recruiting this year and putting a solid club on the field in 2020. Remember update for these lists are only available in the resources section.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Recently made updates to Kentucky. I have been considering doing Virginia and Maryland. I would like some thoughts on, or see if people are actually interested. Please let me know if your interested.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Recently made updates to Kentucky. I have been considering doing Virginia and Maryland. I would like some thoughts on, or see if people are actually interested. Please let me know if your interested.

Xrayaries 58 percent of students go to a college within 100 miles of their hometown, and 72 percent of students stay in-state. Only 11 percent of students venture more than 500 miles for higher Learning. With that data I believe any contact list within 500 miles of Columbus, Ohio would be useful.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Updates have been made for West Virginia and Kentucky.

Please go to resource section for the current version.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I updated Ohio last night. You can find version 1.8 in the resource section. I will keep an eye out for updates to vacant coaching spots.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. My DD will be a junior this year and likely to commit to a school very soon. Hopefully I can find someone to pass the updating of these lists. I figure I have a 6 months to a year left and then I will be done with the recruiting game.