07 player looking for sub opportunities

paul1795

Reaction score
I have an 07 daughter who is looking for sub opportunities. She has is very outgoing and positive. She has a lot of speed runs to first base around 4 seconds. She plays centerfield, 2B, and pitcher. She is on team that has a lot of pitchers and wants an opportunity to pitch this season. Has taken 2 years of pitching lessons and has 3 pitches that work very well. She is a hard worker. Let me know if you are interested.

Javila1972

Reaction score
where are you from and is she available on June 8-10
Thanks

paul1795

Reaction score
We are here in Westerville, Ohio. We may be available that weekend.

Lady Bullets 10U

Reaction score
I have an 07 daughter who is looking for sub opportunities. She has is very outgoing and positive. She has a lot of speed runs to first base around 4 seconds. She plays centerfield, 2B, and pitcher. She is on team that has a lot of pitchers and wants an opportunity to pitch this season. Has taken 2 years of pitching lessons and has 3 pitches that work very well. She is a hard worker. Let me know if you are interested.
We are short a player and looking for subs to help out with tournaments. Would June 22-24..... July 13-15.....or July 20-22....work at all? Feel free to text me if that's easier 937 209 0328

wavecoach21

Reaction score
The Licking County Thunder 07 team is looking for a versatile player that can also pitch! Contact me...Jeff Jones at 740-814-3059 or coachjmjones@yahoo.com. We probably have a sub opportunity for our first tournament May 11-13 in Whitehall!?

Lclightning9

Reaction score
Hello,
I would be very interested in having her sub for us... we are out of pataskala. She would be able to pitch if she subbed. Our first tournament is next weekend April 28-29 in Heath at Hoback Park... we play the first weekend of May as well in West Liberty. Let me know if you would be interested. 614-570-8818 or email me at lclightning9@gmail.com Thanks Sarah Chevalier

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed the OP has not been on the site in over 5 weeks..........
Guess they were not too interested in subbing......

paul1795

Reaction score
Thanks for the great observation Captain Thunder. She is still looking. Just trying to be patient with this 07 CO Ice team. Way too many pitchers.

Casey

Reaction score
Could use pitcher/utility player for June 1 tourney in Columbus. Capital city showdown.
Let me know

Casey

Reaction score
Would June 2/3 in Columbus work? Looking for player.