16U Ohio Starz looking for a couple girls to fill open spots.

ohiostarzshowcase

Reaction score
Ohio Starz looking for a couple girls to complete roster. Possible sub opportunities. PM for more information.

ohiostarzshowcase

Reaction score
Where are you located and what positions do you need filled
Where are you located and what positions do you need filled
I am looking for an outfielder and another catcher. I have availabiltiy to move some players around depending on what position you may be interested in. We are a Central Ohio Team. Licking County and surrounding counties primarily, however I have a couple girls that are around 2 hours away. Please contact me at 7404046348 for any additional questions or comments. Thank you

Dani Radford

Reaction score
I am looking for an outfielder and another catcher. I have availabiltiy to move some players around depending on what position you may be interested in. We are a Central Ohio Team. Licking County and surrounding counties primarily, however I have a couple girls that are around 2 hours away. Please contact me at 7404046348 for any additional questions or comments. Thank you
Thanks! That is a bit far for us to travel for practices a couple times a week with our schedule. My daughter primarily pitches and plays center or left field.

ohiostarzshowcase

Reaction score
Thanks! That is a bit far for us to travel for practices a couple times a week with our schedule. My daughter primarily pitches and plays center or left field.
Thank you for getting back with me. I understand the concern with driving for practices. Things can be worked out with that if you are interested in trying out. Feel free to call me if you want to discuss further. Thank you