12U Cincy Doom (06) looking

Wheitker

Reaction score
looking to possibly add a player to finish the year with us or even a few that might want to sub. Due to family issues and injuries we are looking to add. We do have 3 tournaments scheduled for June. Even if your daughter never has played select but wants to try out and see what it’s like, please get back with me.

Jaclyn Woodson

Reaction score
looking to possibly add a player to finish the year with us or even a few that might want to sub. Due to family issues and injuries we are looking to add. We do have 3 tournaments scheduled for June. Even if your daughter never has played select but wants to try out and see what it’s like, please get back with me.
What positions are you looking for and what dates?

Wheitker

Reaction score
Options open, looking for people to possibly finish the year and then depending on age, possibly play with us next year to start building at team.

AKing

Reaction score
I am interested in more information. DOB 1/1/2006. Where will tryout be? Where are practices? What is the cost associated? Look forward to your response.

Wheitker

Reaction score
Well we practice on Sundays (if not in a tournament) and Tuesday nights at Loveland High School. We have allowed people who want to come out, try out and meet the girls we have now to see if they have chemistry before any committment is done. The fee will have to be discussed due to having to get new uniform but we also work hard to fundraise in order to make fees lower in the future. We are a first year team so getting started and building something is in the works. Most of our girls are first year 12U girls and we do have 2 that have to move up next year for sure. The last 2 tournaments we have finished in the top half of all the teams with winning records in all our tournaments but 1. So looking for girls that fit in, looking to get better and stay together so they can grow as a team and be a team compete with in the future. Any more questions just let me know.

AnnZim

Reaction score
How long does your season run? Interested for my daughter and would like to possibly schedule a tryout? Thank you in advance.

Wheitker

Reaction score
we are playing this weekend in Lexingon and then July 19-21 in Harrison. You can come out to any practice if you would like but we will also have open tryouts at beginning of August probably to fill a few spots that we will be losing.

AnnZim

Reaction score
It looks like you practice on Tuesday and Sunday evenings at Loveland High School. Would like to stop by and check out the practice? What time are your practices?
Thank you and good luck in Lexington this weekend!

Stephanie

Reaction score
Would like to attend a practice on Tuesday. What time? Is there a way I can contact you personally? Also we are interested in try outs. Just need dates and time! Thank you for your time!

Wheitker

Reaction score
ok we did not practice this tuesday due to the holiday. We usually practice on sundays 3-5 but this sunday might be earlier. Anyone feel free to private message me and send me some info about your daughter like DOB, Location, playing experience, daughters name, positions, and anything else you might feel is needed to know.

Wheitker

Reaction score
Player name-
DOB-
Position-
Current team-
Best contact

This type of info would be very helpful. Please message me at wheitker@gmail.com and i will start working with people to schedule tryouts and answer any questions. Even if i have talked to you in the past please get back with me so i can start gathering a list.