12U Coaches Poll Week #9 (6-25-18) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
12U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Tuesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

I will post results on Wednesday.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

Laser05

Reaction score
Beverly Bandits Demarini

USSSA 14U Southern State Champs
7-0 Champs
Only 4 runs allowed
Wins
Usssa Pride 03 x2
Crush 03
Bambinos
SGS Magic
Legends 03

Before
Queen City Showdown 14u
7-0 Champs
4 runs allowed. Run rules in bracket games
Wins
Road warriors
Thunder 04
Fury
Pitt Riot
Cinci Shock 03
Valley storm

Lasers Showcase
5-0
Before the rain ended the event.
3 runs allowed

Girls are playing great. Next up we are back to 12u to finish the season.

Coach Mike

Reaction score
Ohio Outlaws Futures (Johnson)
We finished up our 14 under schedule by playing in the KingsIsland Showdown this past weekend. We went 3-1 in a Rain out 1 day Sunday only Tournament. Hats off to that Cincinnati area field crew and Td for all they done to even get that tournament in. My young talented 05 team saw there 32 game winning streak come to a end. We will now start preparing ourselves for our Nationals by playing in Orrville Ohio this weekend and finishing up at Stingrays both 12 under events.

Lasersteal06

Reaction score
First of all, major props to all of the 12u teams playing up in 14u so much the past few weekends.. and dominating!! I have said repeatedly how strong the 05 year is in Ohio and I won’t be at all surprised to see many of those girls in the WCWS eventually. Great job, ladies! We look forward to watching them progress.

Teal was off this past weekend but the prior weekend they played in and won the USSSA central State tournament. Wins against Ohio Hawks Galownia, LC lightning and a few others.

Next up is the 5 Alarm in Orrville, then USSSA 12u Nationals in Alabama then All Sanctioned to finish off the season.

Good luck to everyone this weekend and let’s all hope the weather cooperates!

jelli9764

Reaction score
Lasers Blue competed at 14u ASA/USA States this weekend and had a great time. We ended up going 2-2 and getting 5th place.

Win - Team Ohio Red 4-2
Win - Ohio Storm 03 2-1 (ITB)
Loss - Lasers Gold 03 4-3
Loss - Team Ohio Grey 2-0

Very proud of how our girls were able to complete with the best 14u teams in the state. Next week we are in Orrville.

mick00

Reaction score
Ohio Stingrays went 5-0 to win the championship in Loudonville. Proud of the girls for going 4-0 Sunday in bracket play after pool play was rained out , winning the championship at 2:00am Monday morning.Play in Orville this weekend!