Kelly McCord

Reaction score
I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years of competitive travel ball with teams like the OFC Heat and Ohio Thunder, as well as 2 years of competitive NCAA Division 3 softball experience. I have also been assisting this Freedom Team for the past 2 years. Kelsey has 11+ years of total softball experience including 8 years of competitive travel ball as well. We are excited to be taking over this team. We have around 4-5 players coming back and are in need of all positions but mainly PITCHERS. We plan on having tryouts the week of August 13th at an LSO field to be determined. I have attached an overview of what we plan for this team as well as a little bit of background on us. Please feel free to contact me at kemcco43@thomasmore.edu or 513-379-3588 for tryout updates, questions/concerns, or to set up a private tryout. Thank you!

CoachTEA

Reaction score
Kelly played for me at both the LSO Dominators and the Liberty Blazers and she is an awesome young lady!!! The hardest working player that ever stepped on the field for me and I am supremely confident she will give it her very best. Even though I moved over to the Ohio Hawks and I am no longer involved with the Freedom Elite organization, I whole heartedly support Kelly and the organization. This is a great option for players looking to escape "daddy ball" and play in local tournaments with some who played college ball.

Run26

Reaction score
I applaud any young lady that is willing to give up her spare time to improve the game. IMO, this sport is played by women and we could avoid a ton of drama if we have more women coaches. No one knows the game better than those that played.

Kelly McCord

Reaction score
I applaud any young lady that is willing to give up her spare time to improve the game. IMO, this sport is played by women and we could avoid a ton of drama if we have more women coaches. No one knows the game better than those that played.
Thank you for the positive words. If you know of anyone looking for a 16u team please get them in contact with me.

Kelly McCord

Reaction score
Kelly played for me at both the LSO Dominators and the Liberty Blazers and she is an awesome young lady!!! The hardest working player that ever stepped on the field for me and I am supremely confident she will give it her very best. Even though I moved over to the Ohio Hawks and I am no longer involved with the Freedom Elite organization, I whole heartedly support Kelly and the organization. This is a great option for players looking to escape "daddy ball" and play in local tournaments with some who played college ball.
Thank you so much Coach Tim, I give you a lot of credit in where I am today.

Kelly McCord

Reaction score
Tryouts will be held the first and second week of August at:

Walter J Long Sports Complex
7894 Kyles Station Rd, Liberty, OH 45044

Exact dates to come. Will be at 6:30pm.

Please Email kemcco43@thomasmore.edu with positions and birthdate or PM me. Thank you