Buckeye Heat 04 Tryouts! Premier Team

coh1tlv

Reaction score
Buckeye Heat 04, one of Ohio's premier organizations, is looking for serious players wanting to play at the next level. We are a 2nd year 14U team planning to play a showcase schedule, ASA, PGF and USA Select. Tournaments we are considering are Scenic City, Firecracker, Outlaws, etc.

Our current core of girls are experienced, hardworking and results oriented.

We offer experienced coaches , both Coach Tim Villies and Coach Tony Bryant have been through the process and have helped their own daughters achieve their college goals. We know what it takes and how to get there. We have college players who will serve as part time assistants and we will practice at one of the finest facilities in Ohio.

If your daughter is a team player, has the desire, the work ethic and is looking for exposure, and if your family is willing to travel and support her then please consider Buckeye Heat 04. All positions are open and earned and with Buckeye Heat 04 it truly is "about the girls".

Tryout Location:

Pickerington Central High School, 300 Opportunity Way, Pickerington, OH 43147

Dates and Times:

Sunday, July 29, 11 a.m. for Pitchers and Catchers. 11:45 a.m. for all other players.

Friday, August 3, 6 p.m. for Pitchers and Catchers. 6:45 p.m. for all other players.

Sunday, August 12, 11 a.m. for Pitchers and Catchers. 11:45 a.m. for all other players.

Tryout Location:

Groveport Rec Center, 7370 Groveport Rd., Groveport, OH 43125

Date and Time:

Sunday, August 5, 11 a.m. for Pitchers and Catchers. 11:45 a.m. for all other players.

viper

Reaction score
I look forward to be working with Tim Villies. I’ve seen him coach over the years and really admire how he treats his players and parents. After helping achieve the goals for my 18u team i took a year off and then realized I can’t leave this sport yet.

Thanks
Coach Tony Bryant

coh1tlv

Reaction score
For those of you who will be in Columbus this weekend, please feel free to reach out. If schedules permit we could do a private or get a small group of players together.

viper

Reaction score
If anyone is at Berliner this weekend and would like us to come watch please message us your times and field #. Good luck to the ladies still playing!!!!

coh1tlv

Reaction score
We will use multiple locations for practices during the season, the majority will be at Pickerington Central high school.

viper

Reaction score
To those who would like to tryout this weekend July 29, please arrive at 10:45 Pickerington Central High school so we can get you registered. If anyone is still playing in tournaments or nationals please reach out to let us know of any interest in a tryout.

coh1tlv

Reaction score
Two of the most common question that I am asked by parents who are new to the recruiting process. is :Why do so many teams label themselves elite or gold and do we have to play all over the US to get noticed or recruited? Another question is what age can my daughter be recruited and if so what % of tuition is offered on an average and will it pay for their tuition? Most want to know what% is usually offered.
( Most parents will communicate that organizations share that they have players committed but they have no way of what a typical award is for softball)

As a result of these questions we will be holding a question and answer session for anyone who would be interested. I have asked two recent recruits and a parent with different stories to share their experiences and discuss what they liked and what they would do different. Also attending and assisting in the tryout is a Current D1 HS Varsity Coach with both college coaching experience and professional playing experience.

coh1tlv

Reaction score
Please text 614-738-2260 if you are running late to any of our tryouts.
We have built in flexibilities at our sites

coh1tlv

Reaction score
Our Facebook page is Buckeye Heat 04
Text 614-738-2260 for additional information and specific team needs.

coh1tlv

Reaction score
Current core group of players are in place, see everyone today Friday August 3rd at Pickerington Central HS and Sunday August 5th at the Groveport Rec Ctr in Groveport Ohio.