Legends 04 & 05 Tryouts

Reaction score
Tryouts this Sunday , August 5th @ 930 till 1130 am for the 04 team at Coy Middle School. Tryout time for the 05 will be 11am till 1pm.

The 04 are looking for another catcher and a SS specifically. Other needs include speed, 2B, OF, and lefty slappers. If you're coming to this weekends tryout, text me 937-604-0865, Head Coach L3G3NDS '04 Charlie Rose. This team qualified for a National USSSA event this past season. We will be going to 2 Showcase events, close . Several events at Rotary, plus Queen of Diamonds NIT, USSSA Nationals next summer, close.

Both Teams won the silver bracket at the Smokey Baker memorial NIT

The 05 Tryout will be begin right at 11

05 Head Coach Don 937 424 7393

Last edited:

Dreamer

Reaction score
Watched your team play a lot this year they seem well coached and everyone seemed to be on the same page and the uniforms where top notch loved them we’ll be at your tryouts

Dreamer

Reaction score
Try outs this Sunday 930 am till 1130. Next Sunday at 930 till 1130 At Coy Middle school .
I'm also playing this weekend . At Rotary Park in the 16 U I'm looking to pick up 4 or 5 players this weekend. Looking for 04 catcher's. outfielders. Speed . Lefty slappers. Great opportunity . If your coming to this weekends tryout . Text me 937 604 0865. Charlie Rose. I'm also having a open diamond/ workout this Thursday at Coy middle school. Starting at 7. This team qualified for a National this past season. We will be going to 2- 3 Showcase events. Plus Queen of diamonds NIT. And Nationals that is close.
Try outs this Sunday 930 am till 1130. Next Sunday at 930 till 1130 At Coy Middle school .
I'm also playing this weekend . At Rotary Park in the 16 U I'm looking to pick up 4 or 5 players this weekend. Looking for 04 catcher's. outfielders. Speed . Lefty slappers. Great opportunity . If your coming to this weekends tryout . Text me 937 604 0865. Charlie Rose. I'm also having a open diamond/ workout this Thursday at Coy middle school. Starting at 7. This team qualified for a National this past season. We will be going to 2- 3 Showcase events. Plus Queen of diamonds NIT. And Nationals that is close.

Reaction score
Watched your team play a lot this year they seem well coached and everyone seemed to be on the same page and the uniforms where top notch loved them we’ll be at your tryouts
Thank you ! Very much ! We had unbelievable parents.

Rookie Proud

Reaction score

Rookie Proud

Reaction score
See you at tryouts, we are looking for an up and coming hard working group of young ladies to play ball with.

Reaction score
Great Job this weekend in 16 U event. We had a couple teams nervous. The teams we played in pool ,all won a Bracket game. We had 2 players commit , to the 04 Squad.

Reaction score
Try outs this Sunday August 5 th @ 930 till 1130 At Coy Middle school. We are looking for another catcher and a SS specifically .Speed . Lefty slappers. If your coming to this weekends tryout . Text me 937 604 0865. Head Coach L3G3NDS 04 Charlie Rose. This team qualified for a National Usssa event this past season. We will be going to 2 Showcase events. Close . Several events at Rotary, Plus Queen of Diamonds NIT, Usssa Nationals next Summer.Close. Text me for more details.
Thanks for those of you who have texted to pre register. Im looking forward to this Sunday'tryout !!!!!

Coach Neuss

Reaction score
Tryouts this Sunday , August 5th @ 930 till 1130 am for the 04 team at Coy Middle School. Tryout time for the 05 will be 11am till 1pm.

The 04 are looking for another catcher and a SS specifically. Other needs include speed, 2B, OF, and lefty slappers. If you're coming to this weekends tryout, text me 937-604-0865, Head Coach L3G3NDS '04 Charlie Rose. This team qualified for a National USSSA event this past season. We will be going to 2 Showcase events, close . Several events at Rotary, plus Queen of Diamonds NIT, USSSA Nationals next summer, close.

Both Teams won the silver bracket at the Smokey Baker memorial NIT

The 05 Tryout will be begin right at 11

05 Head Coach Don 937 424 7393

Coach Neuss

Reaction score
05 team is looking for solid ball players to round out the roster. Need another pitcher, catcher, couple outfielders, middle infielder and the corners.

Only looking to carry 10-11. We have speed and power, but who doesn’t want more of that. Also would love to keep a great group together and progress through the years.

Charlie Rose and the 04’s set the bar high and we have big shoes to fill!!!

Rise up Legends,
Coach Neuss