10u looking for sub oppurtinities.

DANIEL GALE

Reaction score
My daughter is an 07 player that really excels at pitching, she throws 4 different pitches and her 10u career is coming to an end and would like to see her throw these last couple weekends in July if not we will start working for 12u. This girl can play anywhere on the field and is fast. If you need a player call us 3308093949. Thanks Dan

Reaction score
Good morning
Our 07 team is looking for another pitcher for this upcoming season. We’re out of northwest Ohio. If interested in a tryout please contact me.

Reaction score
Wizards 07 Elite. In Toledo. We have 10 girls. 2 pitchers. Looking for that solid 3rd one to split the rotation. We’re up north but we’ll make it work if you’re interested. Not sure where you’re located.

Reaction score
Ok. Well if you’re interested we are having tryouts August 4th. If that doesn’t work you can always have a private tryout on a day that is convenient for you. If not I understand. What team does she currently play for?

DANIEL GALE

Reaction score
Started out last year with the Wolfpack but really wasn't the right fit. So she played for a mid level team and subbed for the Ohio starz and also the lady road runners.

Reaction score
Oh ok. Well if you’re interested in a tryout or more info about our team please text or call me.
419-356-4365.