Cleveland State

brownsfan

Reaction score
Is it me, or should it be alarming that Cleveland State has not yet found a new head coach? The coach resigned, what back in May? In less than a month, they (the students) have their first day of classes.

manitoudan

Reaction score
Coaching is a tough gig . I found it to be nearly a thankless position and to be very transparent the whininess and selfishness of many of the athletes I was around just soured me on it . I know thats blunt and hopefully not the perspective most other coaches have , but I talked to another head coach in the NAIA conference I was in , he said the same thing -- biggest concentration was " where we eating on the way home" . Not to be painting with a broad brush there were some great kids who were a pleasure also. Maybe my situation was unique ? Sorry for the thread hijack , but maybe its the start of a trend at CSU , universities having a hard time because the applicant pool doesn't contain who they desire ?

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
I would think they have a couple coaches on a short list by now unless they have the posting as available / still active. If its gone they are most likely working out compensation details..

NotDeaf

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree... I've been waiting to see the pick. I have my own ideas, who maybe applied for the job.