Big Country

Reaction score
Due to injuries we have openings for a good outfielder and a infielder but are open to any good player with a great team attitude and love for the game . If you are looking for a place to come play and be on a team with a great bunch of girls and a good group of parents get it touch with me and let's set up a tryout . I have Two college players on my coaching staff to help the girls understand what it takes to play at the higher levels and I have Todd Peters who has over 17yrs of coaching softball at the travel ball level to really break the fundamentals of each skill of the game down to the girls so they can understand it and apply it on the field.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have or to setup a tryout.
Coach Lawson
Coachlawson13@gmail.com

Kelly Steele-Moore

Reaction score
Hello! Where are you based? My daughter is a great player and we are looking at trying out for a travel team. Thanks!

Big Country

Reaction score
Sorry Kelly I had not seen your post on here till just now hope you guys found a place to play. We are out of northeast Ohio up around eastlake Ohio where are you guys located at? What positions does your daughter play

Kelly Steele-Moore

Reaction score
Hello.
Actually, she is trying out for a team this Friday. We will see how it goes!
We are near Independence. She plays short stop and center field. Thanks!