03 Catcher looking

Ninny33

Reaction score
My daughter is 03 Catcher looking for fall & winter team to play with. Can play infield corners/outfield. Strong at bat. We are located in NE Ohio area.

mroby5172

Reaction score
My daughter is 03 Catcher looking for fall & winter team to play with. Can play infield corners/outfield. Strong at bat. We are located in NE Ohio area.

A few days ago, Valley Extreme 16u was looking for a catcher, they are out of Warren area. Contact Bob Smith, his number is on the Valley Extreme website.

Mozac#11

Reaction score
Mroby is correct. I am looking for a number 1 catcher to join a good Valley Extreme 16u team for the 2019 season. Call bob smith 330-550-5921.

Coachjoe4GFP

Reaction score
If in NE Ohio please contact us at Grizzly Fastpitch. We need one and maybe 2 of the right people to match with our group with fantastic attitudes, no drama, and a ton of hustle...not to mention talent on the field! We are based out of Wadsworth Ohio. We play winter at Spano Dome and 6-8 Summer tournaments. We are a non profit so we are able to offer the lowest rates in area. You gonna get your money's worth plus.

If interested please contact me,
Coach Joe
Grizzly Fastpitch

Tam H

Reaction score
Can she sub this weekend? We also have a few more tournaments coming up that she could play in too.

Ninny33

Reaction score
Can she sub this weekend? We also have a few more tournaments coming up that she could play in too.
I am so sorry I missed this message. She is available if you need her again. Thanks