Softball College Camp!

cam.p22

Reaction score
Bo Jackson's Elite Sports is holding our first annual College Development Camp. This camp will blend instruction from D1 College coaches while also showcasing their skills to college coaches of all levels. We plan to have more than 20 coaches in attendance from all levels in this instruction and showcase style camp.

The first few hours of the day will be spent on instruction and then the following hours the athletes will showcase their skills in a live game. All athletes will go through a combine style rotation where we will take their measurables and have them available: exit velocity, running times, overhand speed, and much more!

The unique thing about this event is that the athletes will come for two separate weekends and see different coaches each weekend. The cost for this event is only $250 for 12 hours with the College coaches! We will keep this event small and intimate as we will only be accepting 12 girls per grad year in each session.

For more information please reach out to me at the contact info below or you can visit our website:
https://bjescolumbus.com/blast-softball/fall/softball-college-development-camp/
Cammi Prantl
Softball Director
614-528-4555
Cprantl@bjescolumbus.com

List of Schools Committed:
The Ohio State University
University of Toledo
University of Findlay
University of Charleston WV
Wheeling Jesuit
Notre Dame College
Heidelberg University
Ohio Dominican University
North Dakota State University
**I will update this list as we have more committed schools, we are in conversations with some more great D1, D2 and D3 programs!!**

her mom

Reaction score
Bo Jackson's Elite Sports is holding our first annual College Development Camp. This camp will blend instruction from D1 College coaches while also showcasing their skills to college coaches of all levels. We plan to have more than 20 coaches in attendance from all levels in this instruction and showcase style camp.

The first few hours of the day will be spent on instruction and then the following hours the athletes will showcase their skills in a live game. All athletes will go through a combine style rotation where we will take their measurables and have them available: exit velocity, running times, overhand speed, and much more!

The unique thing about this event is that the athletes will come for two separate weekends and see different coaches each weekend. The cost for this event is only $250 for 12 hours with the College coaches! We will keep this event small and intimate as we will only be accepting 12 girls per grad year in each session.

For more information please reach out to me at the contact info below or you can visit our website:
https://bjescolumbus.com/blast-softball/fall/softball-college-development-camp/
Cammi Prantl
Softball Director
614-528-4555
Cprantl@bjescolumbus.com

List of Schools Committed:
The Ohio State University
University of Toledo
University of Findlay
University of Charleston WV
Wheeling Jesuit
Notre Dame College
Heidelberg University
Ohio Dominican University
North Dakota State University
**I will update this list as we have more committed schools, we are in conversations with some more great D1, D2 and D3 programs!!**
Maybe I missed it, but what are the date (s) and times of this camp?

mamoneyoh

Reaction score
November 11th and 18th
Session I – 8:30a – 2:30p (both weekends)
Session II – 3:30p-9:30p (both weekends)

cam.p22

Reaction score
We can add University of Pittsburgh to the list!!!

cam.p22

Reaction score
Still some spots remaining, you do not want to miss out on this unique showcase event!!

cam.p22

Reaction score
just added Wittenburg University to the list! Stay tuned for some more top names in Ohio

JoeA1010

Reaction score
Looking forward to being there Nov. 18 (Toledo).

cam.p22

Reaction score
Camp Update: We have moved to having one session which will be a little larger from 10a-4p on the 11 and 18. We still have spots remaining, but only 3 weeks left until the camp! This week, we have secured Wittenburg University and Kent State University. We are looking forward to this great event!!