04 Looking for Team

SBMom04

Reaction score
Daughter looking for team in NE Ohio. Can play any infield/outfield position. She has several years of softball experience. The team she is slated to play for this Spring is just a local league with few tourneys. She would like to be on a team where she can grow as a player with a more intense schedule. She’s been taking private hitting lessons since September. Thank you! She’s a hard worker with over a 4.0 GPA!

lives4spring

Reaction score
Stark county based team, Ohio emeralds '03 looking for one more good fit. contact coach Hall for try out 330-309-6934

bowmer

Reaction score
04 Hotsox are looking for a few girls to round out roster. We are located in lake county. Please give me a call to discuss details and to come workout with us.
Thanks
Coach Anthony Augusta 440-478-6791

Chardon Storm

Reaction score
The Chardon Storm 14U team (made up of mostly 04' birthdays) has one potential opening if the head coach decides to carry 12 players. They practice once a week in Chardon and we would be happy to have your daughter work out with us to see if it's a fit. Doug Murray is the head coach. Please call me to discuss if interested 440-759-0594 Stew Landies

Ninny33

Reaction score
Diamond Chix (NEO team) is looking to finalize roster. Please let me know if you would to tryout? Looking for hardworking player. We practice on Sundays.
Contact Sharon 4404655915 call/text

marang

Reaction score
Valley Force '04 is currently looking for a catcher/utility player to fill our 2018 roster. Catcher needs to be experienced and be able to fill role of primary catcher. Contact Justin at 330-204-1225 if interested. Text or call. Our team is based out of New Philadelphia, Ohio.

bbseim

Reaction score
NEO Freeze 14u Is still in need of a player like you seem to have! If you've not found a home yet, reach out to me at bbseim@yahoo.com or call/text to 216-210-1524.. I think you'd like what we have to offer.. hope to hear from you! Best of luck! Bob

Bob Debevec

Reaction score
Daughter looking for team in NE Ohio. Can play any infield/outfield position. She has several years of softball experience. The team she is slated to play for this Spring is just a local league with few tourneys. She would like to be on a team where she can grow as a player with a more intense schedule. She’s been taking private hitting lessons since September. Thank you! She’s a hard worker with over a 4.0 GPA!
Mentor Big Red 14U is looking for one player for our team. We are a B-Level team and currently practice at an indoor training facility in Mentor on Sunday afternoons in preparation for the oncoming season, and will commence practicing outdoors in Mentor once the weather breaks. We are dedicated to providing a great learning environment for the girls and in helping them maximize their understanding and ability to play the game the right way. Please contact Coach Bob Debevec via call or text at 440.283.9650 if interested.

Bob Debevec

Reaction score

Looking for a sub player for a tournament in Willoughby this weekend (6/22-6/24). Are you interested? Possibility of joining team full time for 5 remaining tournaments exists. Call or text me at 440.283.9650.

Gbaugh34

Reaction score
Springfield Heat 16u in Springfield Ohio,
is looking to add a catcher to our very talented team
We had a great season and look to continue to do so in the new season
We will play in the fall with indoor tourneys as well before moving on to a competitive summer schedule
If interested feel free to text me
Gary Baugh
937-926-1311

express

Reaction score
North Coast Express with winter workouts in Willoughby looking for additional player. Playing in 6 to 7 tournaments..….contact elhines02@aol.com for private work out on any upcoming Sunday

Sparky64

Reaction score
Diamond Dogs
Private message sent.

Thanks,
Jerry
330-801-7869

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Lightning Elite 16u is looking to add our last 2 players to our roster. We offer a competitive summer schedule along with fundraisers to help with the out of pocket fee cost. Experienced coaches and teammates that love softball. We are out of Circleville Ohio and very willing to work around your schedule.

If interested please contact Jennifer at 740-304-5513

Karley Anderson

Reaction score
I believe your daughter would be a good fit for my team! My number is(330) 601-4296! My name is Karley Anderson, would love to speak with you!

Karley Anderson

Reaction score
Would love to talk about your daughter playing for my team! 3306014296 -Karley Anderson

lherman28

Reaction score
Where are you located? My team is a mix of 03 and 04. I just lost a outfielder to an old injury, looking to replace her. We are located in Greenville, PA bout 10 miles north of Hermitage. Feel free to give me a call Leroy 724-813-6617