Hillsdale Takes Two From Softball

Hillsdale Takes Two From Softball

Ohio Dominican’s softball team dropped back-to-back games for the first time since March 23, falling by final scores of 6-0 and 6-1 to Hillsdale at Panther Field on Saturday in a Great Midwest Athletic Conference doubleheader.

Continue reading...

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is anyone posting scores from games that took place 8 months ago???
Seems like nothing but spam at this point......or am I missing something?

Dad_of_27

Reaction score
Why is anyone posting scores from games that took place 8 months ago???
Seems like nothing but spam at this point......or am I missing something?
I can't take it anymore! Why are there so many college posts from this past season?

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't take it anymore! Why are there so many college posts from this past season?

I got notice of a bunch of threads being archived the other day.
Most of those were not as old as half of what has been posted today.
New things about the upcoming season, or what just happened in the Fall, but posting about last Spring - I don't get it????

Everyone complains about Tryout time - But tonight was the first time I found out you only get to see 10 pages of New Posts! I can't tell you the last time I got on & there was more than one page of new posts - but more than 10 just since late morning - not sure how many before.....

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Were added College News back into the forum so we're ready for the new college season. It's take almost 2+ weeks of work to add them all back in plus testing to insure they are working correcly.

It will take over a month to get caught up on the news and December is always the slow part of the year on the forum, so it's the best time of the year to get these inserted back into the forum and be ready for College Season.

Last edited:

JoeA1010

Reaction score
I have no idea how that got there. I didn't do it, it just showed up recently. I'm going to get rid of it. It's weird.