Walking Dead season 6 trailer

Lenski65

Reaction score
Fear The Walking Dead
[video=youtube;WDxew5SguVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxew5SguVw[/video]

yossarian

Reaction score
The internet seems to think he's going to resurface. He wasn't featured on the "in memoriam" bit on The Talking Dead. The theory is that the other dude's body is on top of him and he's watching it being torn apart in horror. My theory is the gunshots will go off and they'll be drawn away before they get him.

Just a theory. I'm probably wrong.

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
thats what im thinking, he'll crawl under the dumpster when theyre distracted. That was a awesome episode, very fast paced. Why didnt they poke that guy in the head who was on the other side of the fence getting eaten?

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you were paying attention to the opening credits of “The Walking Dead” this week, you might’ve noticed a big change — Steven Yeun’s name is no longer part of the opening titles, the first time he’s been absent from the sequence since the pilot.

yossarian

Reaction score
If you were paying attention to the opening credits of “The Walking Dead” this week, you might’ve noticed a big change — Steven Yeun’s name is no longer part of the opening titles, the first time he’s been absent from the sequence since the pilot.

It's all part of the deception, Hitter!

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Man, i have to say that was the boringest (?) episode in a longgggg time. After all the mayhem and gore in the first episodes, we come to a screeching halt with a 90 minute character developing bore fest.

coop24

Reaction score
what's up with the last scene, with the blood on the /coming through wall mean?

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what's up with the last scene, with the blood on the /coming through wall mean?

I think Deanna stupid ass son got killed up on the wall by a wolf person after he took look out duties. OR walkser are squishing up against the wall about to break it down...

Last edited:

yossarian

Reaction score
thats what im thinking, he'll crawl under the dumpster when theyre distracted. That was a awesome episode, very fast paced. Why didnt they poke that guy in the head who was on the other side of the fence getting eaten?

You called it, Hitter!

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Midseason finale tonight..........

Who dies tonight ? My guess is zombie neck Deanna and maybe the wannabe doctor. Will we see the first of Negan?

Heard a rumor that what happens to Glenn in the comics in regards to Negan happens to Daryl in the show instead.