06 Pitcher/Infielder looking for winter/early spring sub opportunities

okaydave

Reaction score
Hell0,

My daughter is an 06 and is looking for some sub opportunities for winter and early spring (until mid May). She is a pitcher and infielder. Her summer team won't be starting up until school ball is over. Most of her team plays school ball and my daughter is a 6th grader and isn't eligible to play until 7th grade. She can sub on 07 or 06 teams. She is one of the two primary pitchers on her summer team (pitch 175 innings this past summer and fall). She throws in the low 50s. We live in the Columbus area (Dublin).

Thanks.

David

Last edited:

okaydave

Reaction score
Sorry to anyone that sent me a message and I didn't respond. I didn't get a notification that I had a new message. Feel free to text me at 614-495-6436.

okaydave

Reaction score
Hell0,
My daughter is an 06 and is looking for some sub opportunities for winter and early spring (until mid May). She is a pitcher and mid-infielder. Her summer team won't be starting up until school ball is over. Most of her team plays school ball and my daughter is a 6th grader and isn't eligible to play until 7th grade. She can sub on 07 or 06 teams. She is one of the two primary pitchers on her summer team (pitch 175 innings this past summer and fall). She throws in the low 50s. We live in the Columbus area (Dublin). Feel free to text me at 614-495-6436. She currently plays on the Central Ohio Ice 06. We have no problem with traveling in April and early May to get some games and extra work in.

Thanks.

David

Gray55

Reaction score
Are you only looking for sub opportunities?

okaydave

Reaction score
My 12u daughter is still available for all of April to sub. See above post for more info.

Thanks!

BigBird

Reaction score
I think we will see you at Spano in just over a week. It looks like I will need a sub for tournaments end of April and mid May. call or text me at 216-970-7540.