Bat demo?

Reaction score
is there a bat demo in NW Ohio? Looking for a new bat for dd and wanna have her swing a few.

Stedman00

Reaction score
I believe there is SPC Sports in Mentor. Does Demo days.

1stbasecoach

Reaction score
Doin Work Softball in Toledo is having a demo day for Mizuno coming up soon. I am not sure when but if you follow their FB page it will tell you. I hear Mizuno is coming out with some sweet/hot bats.

Denver Roach

Reaction score
......I hear Mizuno is coming out with some sweet/hot bats.

I witnessed a young player earlier today using a Mizuno Power Carbon and the impression that it left me with was that it performed no better than a LS Xeno or LXT for twice the price.

I did like what I saw but for 2x the cost I just don't see the value. It's certainly not twice the bat. I might have a change of heart maybe if we could actually get our hands on one to demo but until then we'll stick with our Xeno for the time being.

Last edited:

1stbasecoach

Reaction score
Denver thanks for the info. I have never payed anywhere hear MSRP for a bat, but then again I have "a guy" that I buy all non-Easton bats.

Reaction score
I know SPC Sports in Mentor was mentioned above...even though you were looking in NW Ohio. They allow you to hit demo bats any time in their cage. You don't need to wait for demo days.