Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons Available - Union County, Ohio

Madison Wedding

Reaction score
In need of pitching lessons?? I am a college student looking to instruct young athletes to become stronger pitchers for their school and travel ball teams. I have pitched for over 10 years while playing competitive travel ball through the years. I was a 4 year varsity pitcher leading our school to the state tournament two of the four. If you are interested in any pitching lessons, please message me for more details!

Thank you

Reaction score
If you still are looking to coach for pitching my almost 9 year old need lessons. Please contact me back thank you

Jonathan Lechleitner

Heidi

Reaction score
In need of pitching lessons?? I am a college student looking to instruct young athletes to become stronger pitchers for their school and travel ball teams. I have pitched for over 10 years while playing competitive travel ball through the years. I was a 4 year varsity pitcher leading our school to the state tournament two of the four. If you are interested in any pitching lessons, please message me for more details!

Thank you

Thank you
Are you still offering pitching lessons

Michael Jones

Reaction score

Thank you
I know this is an older posting but I am looking for a pitching coach this summer for my daughter.
She lives in Marysville.
She is 14u and has pitched only sparingly the last two seasons and needs to improve her skills for tryouts this fall.
Please message me at 567-295-8896 if you are interested.