Pitching coaches

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Been couple years since Ive dusted off my name on here. Looking for pitching coach from anywhere from west Cleveland area to Toledo, far south as Marion. Daughter been asked to pitch again (high school) and been couple years since getting a lot of mound time. Want to get her sharpened up so she wont be sitting duck out there. Needing someone quick with season about to start up.
Im out of touch with pitching coach scene and their where abouts as of now.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, it's been 2017 since you last posted. Glad to see you back, not the same as it was in 2017. New software new look. Good luck on your search for a pitching coach for your DD.

Run26

Reaction score
Been couple years since Ive dusted off my name on here. Looking for pitching coach from anywhere from west Cleveland area to Toledo, far south as Marion. Daughter been asked to pitch again (high school) and been couple years since getting a lot of mound time. Want to get her sharpened up so she wont be sitting duck out there. Needing someone quick with season about to start up.
Im out of touch with pitching coach scene and their where abouts as of now.

Oh lord! Get your gutters cleaned out because rain is bound to occur when LEHillbilly is around.

ALOFastpitch

Reaction score
Tried contacting them since my oldest daughter went there (when based in Lagrange) but they never contacted me back. Im guessing they are looking for younger students. Thanks though.
I saw this thread and was mortified that we didn't get back to you... so I went back to make sure (all the website emails come direct to me) and it turns out you emailed while I was in Argentina! I sent you an email response on March 4th when we were back in town! Did you get that? So sorry I didn't get back to you right away though! please let me know if you need ANY help!!!