Edison State Community College Softball Recruiting

Reaction score
Edison State Community College softball is excited for this upcoming season. Our team is looking for some players to join our team this Spring and in the coming years. We are located in Piqua, Ohio about 25 min north of Dayton. Any interested athletes can still join this years team if graduated from High School and enrolled at Edison for the Spring semester. We offer 2 year programs that can be transferred into any 4 year school in Ohio. Edison Softball also have the ability to give athletic scholarships. We also have contact information for Off Campus Housing in the area.

If you are interested please contact me at my profile
E-mail Address is njc8924@gmail.com
Phone Number is 9379033285

Thanks,
Nick Clutter

Reaction score
Just wanted to give an update. We are still looking for any player to come in and play for us. We still have time to sign up for classes and join the team. We are installing brand new dugouts at our on-campus field. We're also doing a fundraiser in March 21st 6pm at Edison state Community college. It is 2 all you can eat dinners. There is a chance to win 10000 dollars. They're drawing several other prizes in the reverse raffle. There is also a silent auction giving away good prizes. The money we fundraise all go to athletics. Here is a link to the fundraiser. Each ticket is 100$.

https://www.edisonohio.edu/uploadedFiles/_Web_Assets/Documents/Student_Life/Charger_2019_Letter.pdf

Reaction score
Here to update on whats going on at Edison state Community College Softball Team. For any player that is interested in joining us for a practice. We are holding open practices at Edison State basketball gym on Sundays through the 17th of February from 2-4 PM. If anyone is interested please contact me at njc8924@gmail.com. This is a great opportunity for any perspective player to come check us out. We are only 17 days away from our first games of the year down in Georgia the 23-24. We are practicing hard to get ready for the season. If you are interested in playing for Edison State you can fill out this online form that goes to our Head Coach Dan Cain. http://athletics.edisonohio.edu/information/womenssoftballapplication
We are also still selling tickets to the fundraiser below which is March 21st 6pm.
https://www.edisonohio.edu/uploadedFiles/_Web_Assets/Documents/Student_Life/Charger_2019_Letter.pdf
I cant wait for the season to start. Check out our schedule at this link below and come out and watch some softball. We play right on main campus in Piqua, Ohio.
http://athletics.edisonohio.edu/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule

Thanks,
Nick Clutter

Reaction score
Here is an update so far through the year. We are getting ready for our opening day. Our first game is on Monday at Roane State Community College in Tennessee we are traveling down there Sunday. If anybody is interested in being apart of this exciting up and coming college team next year send me a message. I have a passion for this sport to do my best job possible if you come here. If anyone is interested in coming here next year or after that send me an E-Mail @ njc8924@gmail.com. I am looking for athletes for the 2019, 2020 class. We hope to improve as a program in our second year. I am excited to see where we go in the future. We have a brand new field that will be our full time facility this year. We are a great place to get your education at and you can play softball. We also compared to any college is an affordable college for working athletes. We will work around your school and life schedule. Check out our programs at Edisonohio.edu.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Nick Clutter

Reaction score
A little update here.

We are looking for a 2019 grad pitcher to fill out our roster next year. We have several new recruits that are coming in next year but are still in need of another pitcher. If you would like to talk about playing next year. You can call or text me at 937-903-3285 and also E-mail me at njc8924@gmail.com.

Reaction score

Reaction score
Come on out and watch some softball tonight.

Edison State Community College plays Sinclair Community College at 3 and 5 pm today 4-16-19
At Athletes in Action in Xenia, Ohio 1197 S. Detroit Street

We are still looking for a pitcher to join us for next coming year.
You can contact me at 9379033285 if interested.

Reaction score
Yesterday was our last day of the softball season. I would like to say thanks for a good season. We finished 18-17 on the year. Edison State finished in 3rd place in our conference out of 5 teams. Edison State softball more than doubled last years win total and hope for even better things next year. I would like to thank our first graduating class of Sophomores to come through all 2 years. As we continue to build our program going into our third year playing softball. We are excited for our 18 or so recruits coming in next year. We are striving each day to improve our program. As we want to compete for the OCCAC championship. We will be looking for any late adds for next years team. On the recruiting trail will will be looking at the 2020 class now. If you are interested in playing for our team please contact me at E-mail njc8924@gmail.com and my cell phone number 937-903-3285

Thanks,
Assistant Coach Nick Clutter